Princess of Yahrizonia

I'm currently staying here in a small shop in a park with my laptop. Continuing writing for my work, it's not really bad since I enjoy writing myself.

But still my mind couldn't forgot about that stupid dream currently written in details here in my mc.

How does this even get typed in here? It was for real, my dreams were all in here. Since I couldn't thought a single reason for this my brain started aching which sucks because I overthinking it.

"What can I get you Miss?" I glance to see an old man asking me politely.

"I'll have the large hot chocolate please. Thank You." I said and the old man nodded starting to make my order.

While enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, I turn on my mc. Another white light blinds my sight.

×

"Are you alright Miss Ying?" I blink so many times but I stop after I heard my boss' voice. I'm back again? This dream is really abusing me. I think I've developed a mental disorder.

I glance to the Prince asking me eventually looking worried too.

"Yes I'm fine. I apologize for my recent behaviour."

After that I left the Prince in another servant, as I was summoned back at the Princess' chamber. I knock three times then seconds later I heard the Princess ask to to come in. I open the door slow to see the Princess sitting in a chair facing a large mirror with ladies essentials like make up since a Princess needs to look good in the castle or public.

"Your Highness?" I ask breaking the silence, I noticed the Princess has quite in the mood. Her silences shows me that she's indeed upset about her upcoming marriage.

"Ying, I'm so sorry you had to see me like this." As I observe I saw her struggling to chose what kind of make up she'll put on to her face just to conceal her puffy red nose and large dark circles under her eyes. She's been crying, I let out a comforting smile then offered to assist her well it is my job to take care of her after all.

Surprisingly I'm good at make up too! I learned it from my actress Idol, Yaya. Her make up tutorials are the best. Also while fixing the Princess I slowly widen my eyes to realize this Princess is Yaya Yah!?

Oh my god! How did I not notice this!? HOW COULD'VE BEEN SO STUPID TO NOT NOTICED THIS BEFORE! Stupid me!

Oh my god in my dream Yaya is the Princess, which makes sense since her name is Yaya. I thought its just pure coincidence. This dream is getting out of hand! The people I know are portraying the characters in this dream and the most crazy part was they look exactly the same, also their names. Except their attitude differs, if Yaya is kind and patience, maybe in the real life she's strict and self-assured that explains why Fang is a gentleman and respectful.

What a twist this is.

Am I the only person aware in this dream world? I'm really getting a psychiatrist for sure. I need to check my brain.

And also!? Why is the famous Yaya Yah the Princess? And why am I servant? Well isn't that a little unfair are we? Hmm from what I recall I did mention my idol actress Yaya as one of the character inspiration but this stupid dream world decided her to be the Gravity Princess.

Oh yeah? Gravity Princess.

"Ying? Are you alright?" I snap the train of my thoughts were interrupted by her call. I shake my head off focusing back to her.

"I'm sorry Your Highness. Don't worry this will be finished soon.." I said as I almost fix her face and... Done.

"It's done Your Highness." I back away a bit giving her a space she needed. The Princess looks at the mirror all the dark circles under her eyes were concealed and her puffy red nose was already gone which is relieving. A smile formed her lip, I knew the Princess was happy to see herself different from earlier.