Training Noelle (chapter 3)

After the last night incident Noelle become so happy that someone made her heart fill with happiness and warm feeling. She couldn't sleep on excitement because tomorrow asta will help her on her magic. She kept blushing and asta face and way he spoke are the only thing on her mind.
After few minutes she slept happyly.

Next morning black bulls as usual every one become rowdy on their activity. Asta started the clean the hide out which he always do and feed the magic beasts. Asta finishing his work went to train outside his body didn't reach his previous glory he need to develop his body once again he started to do excercise near the lake.

Noelle woke up and started to ready herself to see asta she wanted to see her badly whenever she thinks about asta she became calm and warm. Noelle went downstairs and she was met up with the other black bulls become little awkward she remembers telling asta that if they critize her he told her family don't do that. She wanted to test it if they really are family.

" Hmm I have a problem in controlling my magic power I don't really good at that" she said and closed her eyes and preparing her heart for the worst thing but what she next heared made her shock.

" So what we black bulls are worst of the worst magic knights squad a squad with full of failures so it's not a problem" magna says with a smirk.

" If you are not good at you can come to me I am good at magic control I will help you"vanneca told while drinking her wine.

" I will make you some good foods which will help to relax your mind so you can focus" Charmy said while eating cupcakes.

" Well kid you got to your answer now train hard push pass your limit" yami said while smoking.

Hearing all these made her started to cry she whip her tears.

" Thanks you everyone it's nice to be here" she said while smiling.

She thinks just as asta said every one in black bulls are nice to her and ready to help her. She couldn't Control herself she wanted to see asta and wanted to hug him and blush came across her face thinking about asta.

" Captain were can I find asta I need to speak to him" she asked yami while little pink on her cheeks.

" You already met the kid he went to training near the lake he told me so you can go there" said yami and went to his deep shit process.

Noelle running towards the lake when she hears someone counting "9995,9996,9997,9998,9999,10000" asta said while doing pushing. When Noelle saw asta doing workout without shirt and how muscular he his blushes sensing noelle's ki asta turns to see Noelle with a smile.

" Good morning elle how are you doing" asta said while stretching .

" I am fine asta what are you doing here so early in the morning" Noelle says while looking down ground with red face.

" Ohh this is my morning workout you see I don't fully told about me I guess give me a minute I will put my shirt I know you feel uncomfortable" asta says while putting his shirt.

" Now to tell why I am doing excercise is I born without mana I have a dream to become the wizard king so due to not having mana I started to train my body so one day if I get my magic I can use it effectively" asta says while rubbing the back of his head.

" Wow you are really are great person I believe you that you can become the wizard king" she said with a smile.

" Thanks elle it means a lot now for second part you don't know about my magic since you were unconscious I have anti magic weapons I can use anti magic with the help of them as my own" asta says to the amazed Noelle.