royal palace ( chapter 7)

After the dungeon mission Asta, Noelle and luck went to the black bulls hide out and took their rest.

Next morning it is usual in the blackbull hide out asta was feeding and eating with Noelle everyone on their own except for finral who is crying in anime tears.

" Asta my dear junior help me to get a girl" finral went near asta and asked.

" What! You have a fiancee go love her" asta said this made the others to stop their work.

" How do you know about laddy Calmreich I didn't told anyone"finral told to asta.

" Well I asked yuno about their squad he told their vice captain is young and so much egoistic person he told me  his name langris Roulacase. That's when I found about that was your brother and you two have to win the heart of your fiance who was from the house of vaude" asta explained everyone understood.

" so now leave me and my elle we have a breakfast to finish" asta said to finral.

Finral cursed under his breath telling' lucky juniors having girlfriend' then yami came to the dinning table among the flying foods.

" Asta and Noelle you both are going to give your mission report in capital" yami said to now eating couple.

" And luck don't ever give me that look I know that's why I am sending you and magna in a fighting mission" yami said to luck who was thinking about fighting people on capital.

" Yeah fighting mission let's go magna " luck jumped while magna gave him a deadpanned reaction.

" Captain can I go along with them " Charmy asked yami.

" Nope your only going because for the food" yami said to Charmy.

" Now go and give the damn report I have some work to do" yami said and walked inside the building obviously all the black bulls know he is talking about dump.

Asta and Noelle started to fly using demon slayer and went to the capital and started to walk on distance they could see three familiar people walking towards headquarters. They were three members of golden dawn.

" Yo you three how have been " Asta greeted the three members infront of him.

"Ohh asta we are fine what about you"Klaus asked asta.

" Fine just came to give our mission report"asta told to them.

" Just as short as ever " yuno mocked asta while irritated him.

" Yuno mark my words one day I will be tall you will be at my dust" asta said yuno angryly.

" Short are tall your my cutesta " Noelle relaxing asta with her comment.

" Well how are you doing mimosa " Noelle asked her she maintained a distance and eye contact between her and yuno. Which Noelle managed to notice.

" Why are you avoiding yuno mimosa " Noelle asked her.

" Noelle whenever I see yuno my heart beats vigorously I think I like yuno" mimosa said while blushing.

" Ohh when did this happen well congrats" Noelle said to her.

" On the dungeon when I was attacked he stood beside me that's when I started to like him" mimosa said to Noelle meanwhile boys are talking

" Say yuno I noticed mimosa keeping a distance between you and her did you do something " asta asked yuno.

" Honestly I don't know eversince we returned from dungeon she is keeping a distance from me " yuno said to asta who come to relalization that mimosa having a crush on yuno.