Attack on the capital ( chapter 8)

After the staring between three of them a mage came crashing the hall. Asta deactivated his ver2 devil union mode. And removed the rings from alecdora now he was glaring at asta.

"What is it ? Why are you panicking" fuegoleon asked the mage standing infront of the door.

" Sir the capital under attack " the mage said to fuegoleon . The mage shiren from golden dawn created a model of the capital with his stone creation magic: stone model of the world and created an exact replica of the capital with sound and magic of all the people an the Nobel relam along with five magic signatures of enemies." For people with this much power to attack five places without us noticing it"alecdora said to others.

" It must be the someone who use spatial magic"fuegoleon answered and everyone nodded. ' still the nobel relam was protected by magic barrier made by talented mages' alecdora thought' did they find a way to deflect the magic barrier are their is some traitor among them'

While the rest of the mages began to strategize among them how to defend the invaders asta pulled Noelle and started to walk over the hole which was created by noelle's sea dragon . He pulled his demon slayer out of his grimore.

" Asta , Noelle were are you going" shouted Klaus towards them.

"You guys can sit here and talk all day out we are gonna do actually something " asta said him and Noelle started to fly with him over the screaming.

" Haha this is really interesting let's see what you can do rival of mine" Leopold said and left the room.

" Leopold still acting like child I will restrain him later"fuegoleon said to others.

" Listen magic knights it will be irritating to take my orders but I will go and retrive the kids and head to the northern district, silver eagles head to central district , blue Rose to western district and golden dawn split into two and cover the southern and eastern districts"fuegoleon said to the other knights and all of them split to five teams headed towards various direction.

Meanwhile on capital

A man with long purple hair with metal eye patch with a evil face standing infront of a sacred little girl.

" Tell me little girl do you like living on clover kingdom"rades asked the little girl who was scared.

" Yes I do I love living here so stop sir" the little girl pleaded infront of him.

" Well I hate clover kingdom so I am going to destroy this town its people you little girl" rades said with a evil laugh.

" Now my little friends are going have a snacks " rades said and few number of zombies arise from below and launched. The girl closed her eyes a black blur destroying all the zombies in a eye blink.

The next thing we see asta and Noelle standing infront of the girl with asta having demon slasher and Noelle besides his side.

"Are you okay kid did you got injured " asta asked the little girl while kneeling down infront of her.

"Thank you for helping me magic knight sir" she said while tears over her face.

" No problem so don't cry I will handle him elle take care of the child and take her some were safe" asta said to Noelle.

" Ok take care of yourself and finish him quick we need to go on a picnic after this " Noelle said to asta and took the hand of the girl.

" Sure elle now go I going to tormant the eye patch for making her cry" asta said and took his demon dweller along with demon slasher.

" So your the one causing rackus over the capital state you're tersion " asta command rades.

" How dare you question me my name is rades spirito former magic knight" rades said to asta.