lion vs elf entry of eye of the mid night sun ( chapter 9)

After fuegoleon was teleported into a white room he saw a figure walking towards him.

He wore a long robe with a mask over his face.

"Vangance what are you doing here and how did you came here and what's with the weird costume your dressing sense changes every day" fuegoleon said to vangance.

" I am not the man who you know I am a higher being unlike you wretched creatures" vangance said while opening his mask his face changes and grows long hair.

"Who are you and what did you to do vangence" fuegoleon said while flame covering his body.

" He is sleeping now after I finish you I will be one step close to my dream" licht aka patry ( I am going to refer licht untill elves invasion arc) said to fuegoleon.

" I don't think so flame creation magic: sol Linea " fuegoleon said a line of fire shoot forward towards Licht.

But the attack didn't damage Licht he started to laugh .

" Is this the power of a noble and a magic knight squad captain your pathetic" Licht said to fuegoleon.

" I am not done yet " fuegoleon said and firing multiple fire attacks at licht.

Licht how ever dodging are countering it with his light magic.

" Now its my turn " light creation magic: heaven spitting flash" Licht said a series of light ball started to attack fuegoleon with maximum speed.

Fuegoleon barely dodged the attacks but still panting.

" It's getting more irritating now " flame creation magic ignis Columna" fuegoleon said a gaint pillar of fire covered him.

" Oh you used fire to escape from my attack let me see now "light creation magic: bright judgement whip" Licht said forming a whip attacking the pillar.

" Now are never this is the last chance" flame creation magic:Leo rugiens" fuegoleon said a large lion head formed and started to fire massive amount of fire towards Licht.