market and confession(chapter 5)

After the first mission on the sassuy village  they went to the base and greeted by captain yami.

"Geez you two went to one of a hell first mission"yami said while smoking.

"But I am unable to restrain them sorry captain" asta said looking down.

"That's all right if you went even a minute late seihi would have died you must proud of savings the villagers" yami said.

"Nah me and magna only attacked the mages Noelle is the one who saved the villagers with her new spell" asta said smiling.

" Why to surpass your limit kid now about the thing the mages left" yami said finral and vaneesa came from a portal.

" Report captain they don't find anything about the mages only a poket watch was found that's all They left" finral said

" Seems like a fancy watch only can bought by royals we were not able find their motives" Vanessa said to the grp.

"Now I have a happy announcement all come"yami instructed magna to call other members.

"Today is the pay enjoy your day off tomorrow" yami said while handing the money to the members.

Luck asked how much it will cost to fight capitan , magna wanted gamble, Vanessa wanted to buy new wine, finral wanted to invite girls ,Charmy wanted to eat delicious food , gauche wanted buy dresses for Marie, gray was just on her big form making smoke ,Gordan started to talk about friendship gift and asta was thinking about who soon will he confess to Noelle and Noelle doesn't know what to do only admiring asta.

"Tomorrow will be a day off so don't cause any ruckus" yami said and walked away.

" So what are you both going to do " Vanessa asked Noelle and asta.

" I wanted to visit capital I want to buy a special thing for a special occasion" asta said while scratching his back.

" Oh what do you want to do Noelle" Vanessa asked Noelle.

" I don't know exactly what to do " Noelle said timidly.

" Why don't to join me and asta to the capital we can find some magic item to control your magic" Vanessa said to Noelle.

" I can control my magic now with help of asta but I can't correctly bring to output it too huge" Noelle said to Vanessa.

" Ohh asta when did you thought Noelle to control her magic it's seems your bit close" Vanessa said while teasing but asta didn't do anything while smiling. But Noelle was blushing bright red.

"You can tell that now can I have some private talk with you I need a important favour to ask" asta said to Vanessa.

Both of them went to se private talk so no one know about their talk.

" Well what favour did you want to ask me" Vanessa asked asta.

" I will be honest with you I need to confess my love to Noelle any ideas " asta asked Vanessa.

" Wow asta congrats you are really bold why so sudden you only met her do you really know about her" Vanessa asked with concern.

" The moment I met Noelle I decided that I know that she is my life partner whenever I am near her I wanted to protect her when ever she hurt I want to make her happy so please help me to confess her" asta said with determination.

" Well I think you truly in love with her what do I want to do tell me" Vanessa asked asta.

"Please arrange a candle light and a bench and some food near the lake  that's all I need and I can take her to market can you prepare this pretty please" asta asked while bowing.