picnic and liebe return( chapter 10)

After the Chaos happened at capital asta and Noelle went to tell black bulls what happened to them on the capital.

They told them about fuegoleon injury and their inability to stop them. While asta was feeling some conflict on his thoughts but also he left a threat to the eye of mid night sun that if they mess with him they all gone.

" You two can have the day off tomorrow I am going for capital for more information tomorrow " yami said and left the couple.

" Well elle tomorrow as I promised I will take you to a picnic so be ready I am exhausted after gathering that amount of anti mana" asta said to Noelle who nodded.

" Asta were are we going for picnic tell me " Noelle asked with curiosity.

" You must wait until tomorrow it's a surprise " asta said while Noelle pouted at him.

" Huh elle you are really cute when pounting" asta said making Noelle blush.

After that asta went to sleep and driftted on a pretty good sleep. He was thinking when will he able sleep normally and enjoy his life.

Whenever he sleeps he had nightmares of his previous timeline the amount of blood the number of innocent people died. This made him unable to sleep but he endured it because once he kill the devil king he could go back to old life as a go lucky boy having goal of becoming wizard king.

Timeskip;

After the night asta and Noelle went for their picnic near a beautiful garden above the mountain. They began to fly using demon slayer.

" Asta where are we going any way " Noelle asked still don't know were he taking her.

" Hmm nope I won't tell it's a secret wait until we reach" asta said to Noelle.

" You are really mean Bakasta" Noelle said with humph.

" Haha don't worry you will soon see were we are going" asta said to Noelle while flying high.

After that asta landing on a beautiful garden full of flowers and blue sky above the mountain with a lake.

Seeing this Noelle become very happy and run towards the flowers and started to pick them up.

" Oh who would have thought my elle have this side on her" asta teased her little bit.

" Huh I was having fun . In my entire childhood I don't have this kind of opportunity like looking at this beautiful garden with flowers" Noelle said with a blush on her face.

" Well how do you like my surprise tell me " asta asked Noelle.

" This is amazing I love it thank you asta " she said while giving him a cheek kiss.

" I expected lip but this feels great I will make you happy to get my rewards princess" asta said to now blushing Noelle.

" If your good boy I will give you what you want" Noelle said with her royalty tone.

" Sure sure elle now let's go and pick some flowers and after that we can have a lunch I have plans for today" asta said to Noelle.

" What plans do you have asta already you gave me a surprise no more today okay" Noelle said with a calm voice.

" Sure elle I was planning to take you to church were I was raised and spend some time with kids over there" asta said with a honest answers.

" Sure why not I love to visit the place were my beloved prince raised" Noelle said while teasing asta.

" Oh! Elle are you perhaps teasing me iam flattered " asta said to Noelle with a smile.

" Sometimes I wonder how you are so matured than others asta is there a sceret are something" Noelle asked him which made asta to stop and think.