dungeon and fighting mars ( chapter 6)

Next day after the confession and other stuff settled the black bulls Congrats the new couple. Asta was doing daily pushups while Noelle sitting above him and reading some book suddenly antimagic bird came and sit over asta's head. Seeing the bird noelle's eyes become stary. She tried to sit the bird over her head while the bird refused.

" Oh we forgot to name the little things " Vanessa said while drinking her booze.

The argument of naming the bird started to take place Noelle suggest a royal name magna suggest a crazy name and many others bekaring about the name finally luck suggesting nero and the bird signalling it's ok.
Everyone accepted the name Noelle also but slightly disappointed that she couldn't name the bird.

Finral and yami came from the capital
While telling about the details of newly found dungeon and mission.

" You seems to well known about the dungeon asta"magna asked asta who was smiling.

" Ohh I was searching for magical artifacts and weapons when I recieved my grimore you see I only had one anti magic sword I was able to find three swords while exploring the dungeons" asta said to magna and the grp.

" So what kind of things you found asta other than your swords" finral asked asta.

" So you see the ring I gave to Noelle, communicative magic device most importantly spirit swords" asta said while smiling.

" What do you mean by spirit sword kid those are just rumours upon the ancient civilizations don't tell me you found those swords" yami said while sweating.

" Yes I found all of them and two swords already chose their weliders and I gave it to them" asta said while taking two small red and brown coloured balls.

" This here captain yami is fire and earth spirit swords " asta said while showing them.

" There is no sword only you have two balls" magna said to asta while confused look.

" Well magna senpai only when the sword choose it's weilder sword will appear my brother and my cute elle were chosen by the swords" asta said while schocking the whole black bull squad.

" When did Noelle was Chosen by the sword and how did we don't know it" Vanessa asked really intergued.

" After our first mission Noelle told me that she like sword skill so I give to her the sword put her through some trail and accepted her ownership when magna senpai was taking care of the villagers and chief" asta said to all black bulls.

" Yeah elle show them your sword let's see how they react to your sword" asta told to Noelle while smiling.

Noelle opened her grimore a beautiful blue sword came from the grimore radiating massive amount of mana while surprised everyone even captain yami.

Everyone started to ask question about sword some asked if they could have one but asta said only the sword chose their weilder much to their disappointment. After the rackus were overed yami took all their attention.

" So you are chosen by wizard king to explore the dungeon and bring treasure and artifact's " yami said to asta who cheered gleefully.

" Now you to Noelle go with him for field experience " yami said which made Noelle happy.

" Well well someone seem delighted about the mission" Vanessa teased Noelle who did her signature hair flip while slightly embarrassed.

" You also going with them luck your their incharge so take the responsibility" yami said to luck who have evil smile on his face.

" Wheels take them near the border " yami signalled finral who complained yami to not call him. Which pissed yami and trended finral.

Finral took them near the border and went to the base to report.asta, Noelle and luck were going through the entrance and Noelle clinging over asta's shoulder due to darkness.
Once they entered the entrance they saw the room filled with tremendous amount of mana.