first job( chapter 4)

After the training they both went to the hideout and had dinner and went to bed. The next day yami and magna went for the gambling and asta asked Noelle to help him on cleaning duties without any obligations.she agreed to help him. Asta and Noelle cleaned the hideout and library after that asta went to feed the magical beasts.

" Now see elle how I am going to feed them" asta said to Noelle and went near the beasts which attacked him but he touch certain spots and the beast become silent.

" Asta how did you make them silent they look dangerous" Noelle told asta with concern face.

"Nah-they are just grown up babies if you know them they will always be nice to you see" asta said while playing with beasts..

Meanwhile yami and magna came with only robe and grimore sensing them asta instinctively closes Noelle eyes.

"Asta why did you close my eyes is there any problem"she asks

"You don't need to open your eyes captain and magna senpai are naked just close your eyes and stay behind me"asta said while pulling her behind him.

"Yo kids you two are going to have your first mission be ready"yami said to them.

"Huh we always ready what kind of job is that captain tell us" asta asked yami signalled magna to give them explanation.

"Huh me and captain lost to oldman chief seihi of sassuy village in gambling to pay his debut you should kill some wild boars near the village" magna said to them.

"Ok i am ready to do it after all to become wizard king I need the merits of every mission I go whether official are not iam always ready magna senpai (senpai used as a honorific word) lead us the way" asta said with determination and self-confidence. Noelle was admiring asta on side while slightly blushing.

"You know kid your determination suits you now go surpass your limits become strong"yami said while smoking.

"Iam always ready to surpass my limits to reach the higher goals just wait I will be wizard king In no time " asta said cheerfully.

After the talk the two of them went outside with magna asta asked were they are going how they are going magna took his crazy cyclone asta exclaimed awasome and Noelle bluntly said lame which caused magna to yell.

"Huh give me direction I will follow you with my sword and elle I know I promised to teach you how to fly on broom but now you can come with me after the mission is over we can continue your training"asta said to Noelle.

"Oh rasta you are teaching miss royalty good she seems comfortable around you. we can go now follow me" magna started to fly his crazy cyclone.

"Here give me your hand elle quick we need to chase magna senpai " he said while giving Noelle hand.

On asta's mind they need to visit the village as soon as possible so that they could save the old man seihi and capture the mages of eye of mid night sun.

"Magna senpai before we go to boar hunting we must visit the village and ask for the special details like how many boars what kind and how long they have this problem"asta asked magna.

"Ok I don't have any problem we can go to sassy village after that boar hunting ok" magna said while flying his crazy cyclone.

"Asta why are we going to the village why can't we do the job and return to the hideout" Noelle asked asta.

"You see elle I was born and raised in a village like the one we are going . So I want to help the people of any of them wanted to do after all helping others will always makes me happy" asta said while smiling this made Noelle happy same time blush a little.