Chapter 3

He slowly awoke when he felt something cold pressing on his back. The soft sensation were comfortable to his skin. He grabbed what his hand caught on and surprised to see snow on his hand.

He woke up to know he's not in an infirmary or somewhere he familiar with.

"W-what?" What's more is that he looked around to see he's in a forest, or what looks like a forest as the leaves aren't presented on the trees. He looked behind to discover a snow covered mountain. It took a few tries to get himself back up on his feet due to fatigue from his previous predicament.

"W-where in the world am I...?" He crossed his arms as he felt the cold breeze, but instead a freezing cold its more like a comfortable breeze. He thought back of how he ended up here in the first place.

TAPOPS attacked

Retak'ka

Solar is gone

Thunderstorm is gone

Cyclone is gone

Thorn is gone

Escape

Tok Kasa

Training

Earthquake is gone

Desperation

Tok Kasa sacrifice

Frostfire

Glacier

Supra

Retak'ka defeated

He falling

Then dark...

He remembered decimating the superior alien, Hang Kasa's long lost friend, Retak'ka. He remembered that he prevented the alien's take-over of the whole galaxy by finally defeating him with the work of his new ultimate ability known as Elemental Fusion and his newest form, BoBoiBoy Supra.

For the form, Supra, he himself is bewildered by how very quick to assume the form freely without having to train Thunderstorm, Solar, and Quake when he donned his superior BoBoiBoy Glacier form. Was it because his lost elements had recognized his potential to tap into his Fusion form without even needing to train?

Thinking about the Elemental Fusion technique, it did him all sorts of wonders of how many possibilities he can fuse his elements with that can give him a massive advantage. Though he should be wary about what it can do since he only did it not once or twice but three time. He didn't fully master it yet but with enough practice maybe he will fully control it.

Also, what sort of mysterious entity brought him here, or at least that's what BoBoiBoy thinks at the moment. He didn't recall being in a forest before aside from the area where he battled Retak'ka's crystal form with his BoBoiBoy FrostFire form. Perhaps he was launched from that site and time went by so fast it practically changed seasons?

"Hm... No. That can't be right." He ran out of ideas.

He'll have to look into this more when he gets himself sorted out with the problem he found himself into.

"Ugh.." BoBoiBoy groaned. The weird thing is his body feel refreshen instead of aching like usual when he used to after he pused his body to its limit. But he really shouldn't have pushed his limits next time he encounter another enemy, he mentaly noted.

He picked himself back up. "Where to go... from here...?"

"More importantly... Where am I?"