Chapter 6

"Speaking"
<<Mind link>>
"Thought/flashback"
“Parseltounge/Beast Language”
"Any other language"
'Quote'
——————————————————
     The sound of somebody calling his name woke Danny up almost instantly as he scrambled to sit, only to groan at the pain in his head. It felt as if Skulker blaster manage to hit through his temples.

"Ow! Did anybody get the number plate of the thing that hit me?"

He heard a snort from his right before Harry's cheeky voice completely bringing back his awarnes, "Fancy to see you here, in the land of living."

"Har har very funny, but seriously what hit me?" Danny said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Take this, it should help with the headache you're feeling." He heard Tim voice as he shoved something into his hand.

He took it without a moment's thought, he did not disappointed as he instantly relieved of the pain as it drew back due to the potion's effect and sat up to look around further.

"How long was I out?" the oldest Potter triplet asked. He couldn't see Bloodmoon anywhere either. She must have left while he still unconscious.

"Bloodmoon said that we passed out from Magical Core Exhaustion for a good two hours, while you out for three because your ghost side. She said it's lucky that our core is very large if it wasn't then we would most likely be dead, well the rest of the way for you at least." Tim shrugged.

"Oh here." Tim suddenly trust a mirror Harry conjure to Danny's hand.

"Um... What did I need a mirror for?"

"Because the Old Coot place a blood glamour on us our face practicly became Dad's clone save for the eyes, but now after the goblins get rid of those glamour our face change to its original look, we already seen ours earlier when we woke up."

He quickly check his new feature from the mirror, true to his word Danny, Harry and Tim did look different from before, gone was the James Potter look (sorry Dad), their eyes had lost their circular shape and were now more almond, their nose seem smaller, while their jawline lost some of its edge and their cheekbones were more pronounced, but even with their new look it seems they still had a different feature from one another, like Harry's emerald eyes that look like they let out glow in the darkness, Danny's icy blue eyes that look like they can freeze anything they see, and Tim's soft brown eyes that look like orange instead of brown in a certain light. And their different skin tone with Danny's pale ivory, Harry's pale, and Tim's fair skin.

Suddenly Danny was reminded of the little fact that Ragnarok had read their test. "Uh... Guys what about our... You know?" he ask, uncertain about the secret-keeping of Goblins. He really didn't want the whole Wizarding World to know about his... gifts so to speak.

"Don't worry, he said our secret save with him, something about customer privacy and a debt to Deities and all that."

Danny let out a sigh of relief before carefully getting up off the floor with Tim hovering around him incase Danny decided to dump his body on the cold floor. They walked towards the Potter Manager's desk to grab that parchment with their Inheritance test. It seemed that they had quite amount of inheritances.

The goblin that already in the room was now sitting at his desk waiting patiently with small boxes on top of it.

"Welcome back Mr. Potters." He grinned a toothy grin at triplets. Danny manage to smiled sheepishly and they walked over to the desk before sitting down in the chair facing Ragnarok with Harry on his left and Tim next to him. There were a total of eleven different coloured boxes sitting there and assumed they were heir and lord rings.