Not a Chapter Unfortunately

The wand lore that I use in this book:

Wands

Woods:

Acacia: Peculiarly temperamental, Acacia often refuses to produce magic for any but their owner.

Alder: Unyielding, it prefers owners that are helpful and considerate. Alder is best suited for non-verbal spellwork.

Apple: A rare wand wood, Applewood is suited for those with personal charm and high ideals.

Ash: Ideal for those who are stubborn and courageous, but not arrogant or crass.

Aspen: Great for aspiring duellists, Aspen wands are usually suited for the determined revolutionary.

Beech: Capable of rare artistry in spellwork, wielders of Beech wands are rich in understanding and experience.

Black Pine: Lightweight, though not especially durable, they are excellent conduits of magic, producing consistent and stable spells. The ideal wielder is adaptable and enduring of hardships, but unlikely to yield to outside forces. It is a versatile wood with no preference for one type of magic over another.

Blackthorn: To properly bond with a Blackthorn wand, its wielder needs to pass through danger or great hardship.

Black Walnut: Not the easiest to master, as it is attuned to inner conflict in its wielder, and seeks a sincere, self-aware owner.

Cedar: Perception and cleverness pair well with Cedar wood, and owners carry the potential to become a frightening adversary.

Cherry: requires a user with exceptional self-control and strength of mind, as Cherry Blossom wands can possess truly lethal power.

Cherry Blossom: A wood native in Japan, its owners are said to be blessed with a short life filled with greatness or, alternatively, to lead turbulent lives, their successes and failures living and dying with the cherry blossoms each year.

Chestnut: The most versatile wood, users skilled with beasts, herbology, and natural fliers are a good match for Chestnut wands.

Cypress: Seeks out the brave, bold, and self-sacrificing in its user, as Cypress wands are often associated with nobility.

Dogwood: While known to perform outstanding spells under pressure, Dogwood wands have a playful nature and are drawn to the quirky and mischievous.

Ebony: Wands made of Ebony are suited for combative magic, as well as Transfiguration, and serve those who are hold fast to their belief.

Elder: The rarest wood to be used in wand making, Elder is reputed to be incredibly unlikely and difficult to master.

Elm: Produces the fewest accidents in casting, and Elm wands prefer users with magical dexterity and native dignity.

English Oak: Wielders of English Oak wands are known to have an affinity with the natural world, as well as embody strength, courage, and fidelity.

Fir: Suited for Transfiguration, Fir wands favour wielders that are focused and have strength of purpose, rather than the indecisive.

Ginko: A ginkgo wand prefers tenacity and vitality in its wielder. It is especially fond of those who can thrive even under the most adverse conditions. The owners of ginkgo wands are said to be blessed with a long life, though, it is important to note, not necessarily a fortuitous one. 

Hawthorn: Adept at healing as well as curses due to their complex nature. Hawthorn wands are suited for those with a conflicted nature.

Hazel: Hazel wands are incredibly tuned to its owner's emotional state, and are best for those who can manage their feelings.