Chapter 16: Look

This whole thing has been overwhelming. Udeline has been overwhelming. I had no idea there would be so much depth to her, I'm still shocked. So much knowledge about the world in a girl who has no experience being in society, I'm speechless.

She's just, incredible. I never thought that someone like her could exist. One minute it feels like she's innocent to the world the next she's talking like she has the knowledge and wisdom of an elder. There's still so much I don't know about her, I want to know everything about her.

Her hair is so long, it's like a dark river spreading all around her side of the bed. She's small but she has muscles that could intimidate anyone if you looked at them. She smells like nature, the smell of grass and trees are all tangled into one, it's like she's a personification of freedom simply by her scent.

Goddess, there's so much to her, but I have to admit there are some strange sides to her too. For one, I'm still adjusting to how she talks. I don't mind since she sounds ridiculously attractive when she speaks, but she also has weird mannerisms.

For one, I think she might be a potential nudist since she doesn't mind walking around or being seen naked. Secondly, she's ridiculously smart. Her wolf must be a really good teacher. I have so many questions.

"I can feel your thinking intensely Opal, would you care to disclose to me t is on your mind?" Said Udeline.

Again, she sounds attractive.
I let out a little laugh and stroked her head, since she has so much hair it's almost impossible to run my figures through it all.

"I just have so many questions, but right now isn't a good time to ask," I said as I continued to stroke her head.

She snuggled into me more and let out a sigh.
"Are they personal questions you wish to ask me?" She asked.

Right on the money, am I that obvious? She's not even looking at my face.

"Yeah, but I want to take my time here. I want to know the little things before I ask you anything big." I said. I felt her nod her head against me.

"I appreciate your concern Opal, however, you do not need to concern yourself with such worrisome thoughts. I have only tales of my experience and what I have learned in the wild. I also have a slight knowledge of my kind, that is all I have to tell." She said as she inhaled, taking in my scent as she snuggled into my neck.

I couldn't help but smile, she is just too much. I already like her because of the mate bond but it just keeps on growing every second I'm with her, this feeling is incredible. No, SHE'S incredible.

"What did I do to get a soulmate as special as you?" I asked out loud not ng an answer. She let out a light laugh which felt like music to me.

"The same can be said about me. I did not think I would be blessed with such an understanding person, it almost feels like a pleasant dream from which I wish not to be awoken from." She said.

I smiled at her words and kissed the top of her head, she's so sweet.
"I don't think I'll ever get used to this. Now I don't want Marielle or Ophelia to return! This moment shouldn't be ruined by those two!" Said Grace, once again she was acting up.

Then again, I was too. I wanted to squeeze Udeline in my arms and never let go, I didn't want the other two to come in and ruin this, it was complete bliss for me. I can't remember a time when I could hold someone this intimately and feel so warm, and happy.

"Will you get in trouble if we are found like this?" Asked Udeline. I snorted and tried not to laugh.

"Knowing all my friends, probably. But fuck them, I'm enjoying my time with my beautiful soulmate." I said with a smile as I scratched her head.