ZZSF 3: Chapter 5

Jason's POV
Hmm, where's Zi Huai? I check my watch. Ooooppss, I am early...guess too 习惯 to me and 小虫 both being early by 10 minutes, Haiyo! Not everyone is like 小虫lah!

5 minutes later..
I saw a girl with red hair and I knew that was Zi Huai, plus there is almost no one in Singapore with red hair!

ZiHuai: Hey! What are you buying?
Jason: Hm, I have three choices. Perfume, Soft Toy and keychain.
ZiHuai: HUH? I thought husbands would give their wives necklace or something?
Jason: I got give her something else of course.
ZiHuai: Though, if you are MY husband, I would not mind.

Her husband? What is she thinking? She already has Chen Guang. Plus, I will only like TongLin in Jason-Life. And maybe even After-Life. Scoot away from her, walk off..

Jason: Um, Tell Chen Guang that you like simple stuff. 简单就是美.
*walks off*

Zi Huai's POV
I wonder how I am going to make him like me. Maybe I could act cute...NO. I KNOW! I could act like TongLin. If he likes her, he should like it if I act like her! Haha. I can't believe Fei Er did not think about this. I AM A GENIUS. Just now what did he say? 简单就是美. Okay, be simple. Be forgetful. Be cute.

Zi Huai: Oh my... you want to eat?
Jason: Uh, no.
Zi Huai: Oh. Well I want to-

No, Dong Zi Huai, you are Fang TongLin 2 now. TongLin would just ignore and go with Jason. She is not a 贪吃鬼. Hm, maybe I take that back. But, she will still walk off with Jason and I know that.

Jason: Go ahead, I'll wait.
Zi Huai: No need, I was just asking you.
Jason: OK...anyway, if you're 小虫, would you like Keychains, Soft Toys or Perfumes?

Make use of this opportunity. Think like TongLin. She collects Perfume, so maybe Perfume. Wait no, bit she also likes Soft Toys and Dingle-Dangling keychains. What would TongLin think? Oh, I know. "ALL"

Zi Huai: All. She has about 200 perfumes and loves Soft toys and kechains.. so all.
Jason: Oh Yes! ALL! Thanks. You know, she stores all her Perfume under our bed. She doesn't use all but loves collecting them. So cute!

(BTW Rui En did say she have about 200 Perfume in an article. So I am directing Al little of Miss En's Perfume to Miss da-tou-xia-xia-tou-da. )

How's that cute. Collecting Perfume,  but don't place them around the room and show it to people. That is weird and stupid. Not cute at all. Hold it, but I am TongLin 2. Yes, It's cute! I smile at Jason and nod my head. Why hadn't I notice? Jason is opening up to me! That is a good sign. Operation manipulate-Jason is working. Shows my capability.

Jason's POV
Honestly, Zi Huai acted weird and you know, did not act like Zi Huai. She acted like.. Um, ...TongLin? Yea..she is acting like TongLin. Nice, TongLin's is influencing her! Shows 小虫's power! Anyway, Zi Huai bought 小虫 L'Oréal Paris Youth Code ( haha, no I am not over 因为你值得拥有 yet. ). That's nice. Wait, open the door, you are home Jason Lam.

YuanRen: AHHHH! GHOST!
TongLin: 喊什么? AHHH! 有狗仔!
*laugh*
Jason: A-llo! 我回来了!
YuanRen: She have two working eyes, they can see that you came back and you don't have to tell-
*YR bite lips*

Hey! I stare at TongLin and she is looking down at the floor. She stares/ glares at YuanRen and walked off to our room. I quickly scamper after her. Aiya, 哥 also lah. He knows that's a sensitive topic..Whatever! Go and chase TongLin first. I heard YuanRen shouting 小虫's name.

Jason: 生气啊?
TongLin: A-bu-dan! He always want to pick on you and then in the end, pick on how own sister! Hmph!
Jason: Forgive him lah, you know he always shoot his mouth off. Aiyoo, chill! Or your wrinkles will appear and-
TongLin: And we have to cover it for you? I know.
Jason: 哦-所以你是懒惰,那算了! 我不要当演员了! 我要在这里睡觉!
*"prays" on the floor*
Jason: 熟悉?
TongLin: 3 years ago, still remember? You are the opposite of 大头虾!
Jason: Ya, I am 虾头大! Anything of you I will remember!
TongLin: You ah~
***
When I change, something dropped out and landed on the floor. TongLin bend over to pick it up but I realise that it was not a normal thing, it was a ear ring. Not TongLin's, It is ...

Zi Huai's? TongLin looked up and stared at me.

End of ZZSF 3 Chapter 5~