ZZSF 3: Chapter 9

TongLin's POV
DING DONG! Oo, must be Fei Er and Zi Huai! I quickly dash out of the room to go and open the door.

Zi Huai: TongLin 姐! 生日快乐!
Fei Er: Happy Birthday, TongLin!!

Fei Er and Zi Huai passed me their gifts. Zi Huai bought L'Oréal Paris Youth Code for me, oh my gosh that is like the trending body care? Thanks!! Fei Er bought for me 阳光姐姐 books for me. She really is my BFF, knows what I love to read.

TongLin: 谢了! 等哥和Jason出来就能走。
Fei Er: Look pretty huh.
TongLin: Must mah!
Jason: 小虫啊! 要看礼物吗?

Fei Er smile and me and Zi Huai did the " go on we won't interrupt " face. I smile back at the sisters and rush over to Jason. What did he do?

When I went over, he placed a necklace on my neck made out of leaves?

TongLin: 什么来的?
Jason: 拿起来看!

I took it off from my neck and stare at the leaves. On the leaves, there are beads on them. And writings. I look up and Jason and his face told me " go ahead and read it " one said: 小虫彤琳,不要说自己不美,人是看内心的。还有,你本身也很美呀! 难怪有那么多粉丝! -Jason.

Jason: 足够比上你折的 Flamingo 纸张?
* takes out a box and opens it *
TongLin: 不是吧! 你去找一千只叶子?
Jason: Mhm.
TongLin: 谢谢啊~~
Jason: But you picked love beads, I put beads. So I bought you an, um three, extra gifts. Zi Huai chose em'.

He handed me a plastic bag and inside, there was a Perfume, Keychain and a Soft Toy. Why he spend so much money just for me? He is so sweeeet!!! I was just about to hug him when 哥 came.

YuanRen: 哇。有诚意, 但很脏 leh.
TongLin: Aiyo, Go away lah! He probably spent so long doing this and that is enough.
Jason: 你喜欢就好lor.
YuanRen: 扯平了,扯平了。之前妹帮你折那些也很辛苦。还好你有 repay.

I was just about to rebut 哥 when an earring dropped from my pocket. Oh my gosh, that's the thing I had forgotten! I forgot to gave Zi Huai Her earring. I quickly rush out to give her.

Zi Huai: ....thanks..

Zi Huai's POV
原来方彤琳对这件事没有问题。不可能吧,对彼此的信任那么强? 要玩吗? 好哟。Time to take action on Plan B.

TongLin: Fei Er! Come I want to show you something.
YuanRen: Me coming too! I want to give you my present!!

Perfect. Just me and Jason outside. I move over to Jason on the sofa.

Zi Huai: What if TongLin and Fei Er does not like you anymore?
Jason: .....not happening?
Zi Huai: There is a bee behind you.

As he turned over to go and see, ( KIDS BELOW AGE OF 13, DO NOT WATCH ) I threw myself on Jason and he was stunned. I grab his hands and flung him to make him go on top of me and I let out an ear-piercing scream.

TongLin's POV
"AHHHHHHH!!! 救命啊!!!!" Upon hearing that, Fei Er, 哥 and I dashed out of my room. But the scene that greeted my eyes is an very unpleasant sight. I saw Jason on top of Zi Huai. Tears started leaking out of my eyes when we all screamed.

YOU CAN SEE NOW, KIDS.

YuanRen and I went over to pull Jason off of Zi Huai.

Fei Er: 节省男! 你在干嘛!? You did that in your house? I- I trusted you! Why did you do that? Zi Huai are you okay?!
Zi Huai: 姐......姐! 我好怕! 他刚刚要-
Jason: I DID NOT! YOU PULLED ME! WHAT IS YOUR REASON? WHY? I THOUGHT YOU CHANGE-

A slap from ME pierced through the whole room and everyone stared at me.

TongLin: 我...我无话可说! 你为什么? 你为什么背叛我? 你...我相信你!! 你还让我以为Zi Huai 在破坏我们! 但是,是你..你怎么?

I felt so angry. Not only angry, disappointed and sad. I truly loved Jason and he dared to do that to a young girl, my Best Friend's sister, in our house? Why is he doing this? I am not filthy rich, why is he making use of me? And Fei Er? He has a family and decides to be a 色狼?

YuanRen: 你活该! 我把我的妹交给你,你敢-你敢! 去死啊!
*slaps him*
Jason: 哥! 非儿! 小虫-
TongLin: STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO! 出去! 马上出去!
Jason: 我发誓! 我没有,你们得相信我! Zi Huai 真的那么做! 别被苦肉计骗了! 彤琳..

What did he say? After doing this, he wants to lie and want me to......相信他?

TongLin: 相信你?!
TongLin and Fei Er: 相信你是我这辈子最让我后悔的决定! 滚!
YuanRen: Heard? GO OUT! 马上! ( Almost asked TongLin to do the Hu XiaoMan defeaning scream )

Jason bit his lip and mouthed "好!" He turned to gave a stare at Zi Huai and looked disappointed on me and Fei Er, then walked to the door.

TongLin: 我要跟你离婚!

End of ZZSF 3: Chapter 9