Unriddle 3: Chapter 3

Hey Y'all! I'm not expecting any comments but like, should I start writing in a not-so-childish-way, like you know? Have dialogues instead of putting the person name then ':'? Um..yeah maybe I should. After I finish Unriddle 3. That is, if I still remember.. xD 😆 Also, I just made a fan account on Instagram!! Itz called rangel_for_life and I am shocked how nobody took it yet lol. But yeah if you have time go follow :)
***
Rui En's POV
That is, 大包.

Bun: 哎哟哟! 哇,吓到我! 还好每当警察,这些枪很吓人! 哎,我还在说什么废话,你还好吗? 有没有事?!
XiaoMan: I won't be here if I was not okay, 死大包. To think you killed him, I-
Bun: 还想装酷! 不酷好吗? 死白骨精-
RongGe: You're a p..police! Get me to the...the hospital!
Bun: You shut up ah you! Or else I will make you turn into Char Siew!

Bun started flaring up and mummering angry words and kicking him. I didn't do anything of course, he deserved it. Want me to save you? 打死我也不会!

Bun: *does the zep mouth thing* Though, 我们不救他,会是凶手hor? 哎!
XiaoMan: I already am a-
Bun: Not a word. It's my fault asking you that, I take it back.

I just stared at her. Honestly, I wanted to stall time. I did not want to save him. But guilt started building inside of me, and I started asking myself: Are you a police officer? Are you the person who your colleagues look up to? Why did you become a police, then if you don't rescue people? It is the best way to make up for your wrongdoings. But he almost killed-

RongGe: I don't need you. I want you to die too. See you later in Hell, 胡警官.
* He grins *
* Grabs my gun *
* Points it at me *

This time my instincts were too slow. All I could do was scream: "不要!" I heard the door behind me burst open but I couldn't care to see who came in. Someone, I assumed was 大包,pulled me away from the bullet and I fell right on top of her. My heart was beating so fast. I stood up and was ready to sent Fang RongGe to Hell ( Alone ) but then I realise that 大包 was running to me. Then...who was the one who saved my life? I whipped my head around and saw Xie LangFeng. I was in utter shock, how did he get here? He looked anxious but when he saw me Looking at him, he immediately smirked at me. Wolf took the gun out of his pocket and pointed it at Fang RongGe. To my surprise, Fang RongGe tried to crawl to pull my ankle towards him. Course' he is too innocent. Wolf shot him without mercy.

KABOOM!

Wolf: 怎么? 能配上新加坡警队最佳,um..shooter..Hu XiaoMan 吗?

I was still processing what just happened so I decided not to pay attention to what he said and just nodded. Till I realised what he said and was about to rebut when several people budged in.

Girl 1: WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!
RongGe: H...her!
*spits blood*  ( This a bit morbid..)
*points at me*
*collapses*

The group of people who came in started at me and backed away. I was the most shocked here, was Fang RongGe trying to set me up? Making me a wanted criminal?

XiaoMan: Do you guys really want to believe him? I did not, and I have two alibis.
Boy: Don't lie! You have been shouting at Prof. Fang just now, now he's in this state? You say, who would we suspect?
Girl 2: UH-HUH! Say you're police, 鬼才信!
Wolf: Um, She didn't do anything to him. In fact, it's the other way round. I shoot him because I have to.
Bun: 对对对! 别被这个要死不死的混蛋搞得乱七八糟,五六七八! ( Rem that line? If you do, you're so cool :D )
Boy 2: Don't understand. Go away.

I stare annoyingly-ish at them, giving them my death-est glare. They are so gullible and stupid. Just a few words from Fang RongGe and they believe it?

Wolf ( To Me ): We need to bring him to the hospital.
Boy 1: You are a policeman right? Catch this vicious murderer!

Xie LangFeng's POV
These annoying people are so damn frickin annoying. Well yeah, by their names 'annoying people'. What can I say to shut their mouth up? Oh. I know.

Wolf: I can't. She's my Ma'am.

Bun started snickering and burst out laughing, I swear I saw XiaoMan smiling too at those peoples' stunned-like-vegs faces. How rare!

Girl 3: It ain't funny at all. You just killed somebody let me get this straight! I'm so reporting you to OUR police.
Bun: 好啊,你去呀!

I saw XiaoMan walk coolly over to Fang RongGe and grabbed her gun and handcuffs. Walked back police-style and stared right in those peoples' soul.

XiaoMan: Look, it's your choice to believe us or not. 走.
People: YOU-
* XiaoMan, Bun and I left the room*
*I came back in*
* carried Fang RongGe and walked out*

XiaoMan gave me the 'RU serious?' look, put on her sunglasses and walked off with Bun chasing after her. Normally I would have just ignored and walked too, but like now it's a different feeling and I cannot, um, describe it...how people normally say their idol is swag, that's how I am describing XiaoMan now, did she become my idol unknowingly? Nah. Don't think so. Though I want to follow after her and make her irritated. I don't know why, now I feel its fun.
***
On the taxi...
XiaoMan looks traumatised even though she tried to hide it from Bun and me. Bun must have thought the same way as me and nudged me and eyes looking at XiaoMan. Obviously she wants me to talk to her. But like how am I suppose to do that...?

Wolf: Um...are you okay? Uh...want a sweet?

Bun covered her eyes and looked at me with the 'you got to be kidding me' look. I shrugged and realised XiaoMan was staring at us.

XiaoMan: I don't have low blood and neither do I want diabetes. Are you happy now? Going to force me to resign again soon huh.
Wolf: No. I swear. I know now that you have been set-up so I won't do that.

The taxi driver stopped at the red lights and looked back at us. He speaked in Korean ( Idk so I say in English but pretend he say in Korean, okay? I tried to use Google translate but too long. 😅):

Taxi Driver: You, as her boyfriend, force your girlfriend to resign from her job? Not all girls must be housewives! You see, she so young only!
Wolf: No, no! She isn't my-

I wanted to continue but I realise my face was burning and XiaoMan was looking out of the window. That's the bad things about going to another country. You don't have privacy.

Taxi Driver: You don't need to deny, whatever! You guys do what you want, I am only a Taxi Driver.
* starts driving after 30 secs of waiting*
XiaoMan: It's not really something you can choose. Base on police rules, innocent or not you get the same treatment.
Bun: 白骨精啊! 他要帮你你却-嗨呀!

The Taxi Driver glanced at us, realising he was wrong just now.

Wolf: So you want me to make you resign? Ya' know, "based on police rules," that's lenient. By right, you may get a death sentence. So, you sure?
XiaoMan: I know, And? So? Do it then. 谁怕谁?
* she looks calm *

XiaoMan reminds me of the song " I Will Not Bow," she really is that stubborn. Cute too, I mean annoying. I won't do that, make her resign, of course.

End of Unriddle 3: Chapter 3~
Hey peeps! A fan actually make a video based on this on YouTube. Cool huh?