Unriddle 3: Chapter 1

Characters: ( Main )
Hu XiaoMan- Rui En
• A tough cop which set off to South  Korea to get revenge on a professor, Fang RongGe as he killed her friend, Gao Jie Yu, and many others just for a damn experiment.
• Best Friend, Bun ( 大包 ). Nemesis, to her, is Xie LangFeng.
• Nickname: 白骨精 Bony Shrew

Lin Zheng Yi- Chen Li Ping
An informant for Hu XiaoMan, and her best friend.
• Adopted a girl called Ah Bi.
• Preventing LangFeng to track down XiaoMan.
• Nickname: 大包 Bun

Xie LangFeng- Elvin Ng
At work, enemies with Hu XiaoMan.
• Off work, in love with her. Though she isn't aware of it.
• Wants to find her not because he wants her to resign, but want to get her out of danger. Though no one knows.
• Nickname: Wolf 狼

Want to understand Unriddle 3 written by me better? Well, go and watch Unriddle and Unriddle 2 first! I will give you the link for both Season 1 and Season 2 ( Actually, only link for episode 1s ) Go watch the rest if you like it on YouTube: )

Okay. Now let's get into it..
***
Hu XiaoMan's POV
Fang RongGe looked stunned for a moment. But once he saw me taking off my glasses and exposing my ( Swag) face, his "disciple" Hu XiaoMan, he immediately said:

RongGe: Looking swag as always XiaoMan.
XiaoMan: I am not here to listen to shit, follow me back to Singapore. You don't have choice.
* flings hair and looked over railing *
( AHH I can imagine it. She is so cool 😎)
RongGe: Do you like my experiment?

Like?! Did he just killed my friend, JieYu, and many more and asked me, a Police, if I liked that? He touched a nerve.

XiaoMan: Do I look so? Why did you choose JieYu and me to be I your stupid experiment? Why must you make me kill so many people?!
RongGe: XiaoMan ah, XiaoMan......you must understand. I ignite the fire, but the devil in you made you make the fire grow bigger and deadlier.
XiaoMan: There is NO devil in me! I WILL NOT believe the freakin' thing you made me believe anymore!

Fang RongGe remained silent and from the corner of my eye, I saw a man walked over from the seats away from the people who were staring at me and started walking towards us.

Man: Who are you? I can't believe someone would dare talk to Fang RongGe like that.

Many people began chiming in as Fang RongGe gave me a smug look. " Goodbye " at the word of that, I began shoving people but they crowded around me and blocked my view. Seriously? I am not letting you guys block me that easily. I lept across them an began chasing Fang RongGe. But those people wouldn't give up, who are they? Why are they protecting Fang RongGe? There is 4 to 5 of them. "This won't work," I huffed while running. I have to show them I am a police.

XiaoMan: 别跟了! 我是新加坡的警察。我有权利逮捕你们!

I knew those people hands down would not let me off, so I reached to my shoe and pulled my sock, revealing to them that I have a gun there. They gasped and I ran off. Till I realise I wasted time talking to those people. Fang RongGe was gone.

Meanwhile...
Xie LangFeng's POV
I know Bun will not divulge anything related about XiaoMan now. So, I need to be like XiaoMan. 为了破案,不择手段。但我不在破案,我要找她。I'm sorry, conscience, but I HAVE to. If not, XiaoMan will be in danger with that stupid Fang RongGe. I will bluff Bun that XiaoMan is in danger and only I know. But I will act like it is none of my business and will leave XiaoMan to die It's lame, but it's the best idea right now. Bun should be here by now, I asked her out. Don't get me wrong though, ( He likes talking to himself ) I ask her out not cuz I like her okay? It'd mean I let XiaoMan down. WAIT.WAIT.WAIT. Xie LangFeng, say that again! XiaoMan ain't your girlfriend-

Bun: 喂! 什么事? 是不是又要问小曼在哪儿? 我不是跟你说我不懂了吗? 哎,我走了!
LangFeng: You sure you're going?

I tried to make my voice sound ignorant yet important at the same time. That should've got her attention.

Bun: 有什么快说。
Wolf: Well...XiaoMan's in danger. We tracked her. She's with Fang RongGe isn't she? Don't say no, we know. But we're not saving her. We have worknto do I'm Singapore. I'm being nice telling you this, you know what to do.
Bun: 我才不相信你的鬼话! 我没那么单纯,如果是真的,她在什么国家? 什么,说不出?
Wolf: She's in Korea!

I said that without thinking and I regret it instantly. I froze. What I said is probably wrong! My plan failed...Next time, 三思而行,Wolf! AIYOYO!!

Bun: 不可能...
* she turned pale *
* rushed off *

What does that mean? Is XiaoMan really in Korea? But...I just randomly gave a country! I am lately into Korean shows ( that's why XiaoMan says I slack off ) and I was lucky I'm guessing? Well, what are you waiting for Wolf? Follow Bun! She'll book a ticket to Korea soon. Also, there are many parts of Korea. South, North...I need to count on Bun to lead me there. Wow..didn't know my Wolf senses are so accurate...

Lin ZhengYi's POV
Hearing that Wolf ain't lying, I bought a ticket. The fastest one which is leaving in an hour. I frantically throw and toss clothes and my daily necessities and dashed out of my room.

Ah Bi: 大包阿姨,您要去哪里? Ah Bi 能跟吗?
Bun: 乖,会说 '您' 了。Ah Bi, I need to go find 白骨精。She's in danger, stay here with um Shi San's future girlfriend! ( She, well I, forgot her name )

BANG! I left.

I feel someone tailing me. Informant senses. I turn back but I only see a candy wrapper. I frantically hailed a taxi and hopped on. Soon, I forgot about that. All I knew was that XiaoMan, I am so going to get you save you.

XiaoMan's POV
I felt way too useless, I wanted to throw my sunglasses on the floor but my eyes darted to the males' bathroom. It was in the direction Fang RongGe was running to just now. Lights were off, there were chances he may be there. But really, XiaoMan, are you really going to walk in the males' bathroom? Well, capturing Fang RongGe versus going inside a harmless bathroom...I rather go in. If he's not there, no, I am really certain he is there. Instincts. I walked over, and peek back when I pushed open the bathroom door. Lucky the group of people were gone. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab me by my hand and flung me inside the males' toilet.

BAAANNG!!!

End of Unriddle 3: Chapter 1~
Spoiler alert, after reading ZZSf 3, you should know that 1000+ words are not really my thing. I can write so much cuz I included an introduction sooo yea hehe. Anyways bai!