ZZSF 3: Chapter 14

TongLin's POV
The police came bursting in moments later and the smug look on Zi Huai's face disappeared. Instead, she was sitting on the sofa crossing her arms.

Policeman: Excuse me, are you Fang TongLin?
( My thoughts when writing this part: should I say that ? But TongLin is like Singapore's like popular actress...hmm, but Police don't care and watch shows one. Too busy, you take Hu XiaoMan, Huang ZhiJie, An XiaoQian as an example lor. Ya lah, just write! )
TongLin: Yes. The girl I talked about on the phone is here.
* points to Zi Huai *
Policeman: Miss, we seek your cooperation to follow as back to the station for questioning.
* Zi Huai grabs her bag and walked off*
Policeman: You too, Miss.
TongLin: Me? Oh...okay.
Jason: I'm coming too.
Fei Er: Me too.
***
Jason: SO. What's her sentence?
TongLin: The case is not even looked into yet, plus she still has to wait to go to court. And shhh!
* looks at Fei Er *
TongLin: Fei Er ah, it's fine! I mean, who wants a sister like her?
Fei Er: But I still cannot believe she would do this time and time again! Next time when she's out, can I trust her?!
TongLin: Well. That's a story for another day. For now, go home, forget about everything, and chill with Yi Ming. Okay?
Fei Er: You serious? Now?!
Jason: Honestly, TongLin's right. Why bother concerning bout' Zi Huai?

Well, I Don't know if Jason should say that. I mean, what question is that? She is her sister. Taking this as a blow is so normal. I mean, us too. We can't believe Zi Huai would do that to RuiLin, much less her sister. Now, I just want Fei Er's life to go back to normal. Don't care about Zi Huai! She's crazy. Send her to jail! She deserves it.

Fei Er: She's my sistah. Though, I shouldn't be whining right now, sorry about what Zi Huai did to you guys!
TongLin: Oh...um...
* flushes red *
TongLin: Itz finee! We don't take it to heart right?
* bumps Jason *
Jason: Honestly, I do. Like, how could you not believe me? 根本姐就不信任我!
TongLin: WELL. She set you up pretty good! I saw that with my own eyes, you cannot blame me for being angry.
Jason: I would have trust you, though.
TongLin: Really now?
Fei Er: Urm...you guys should talk at home! I'll go home now.
***
At home...
YuanRen: 妹! 把事情从头到尾告诉我!
TongLin: No. I don't want you putting it up all over the newspapers.
YuanRen: Seriously? I won't! I want to know because I care about you. Quick!
TongLin: Tomorrow. Good night.
YuanRen: WHAT?! HEY YOU! 到这个时候还跟我没完没了?!

BANG!

I felt so weird when we entered the room. The floor was a mess, things were flipped over, and the worst was, Jason saw the leaf necklace broken and was scattered all over the floor. He immediately rushed down and picked it up. I felt so sad and annoyed with myself. He looked disappointed. He should be.

Jason: I spent a lot of time doing this.
TongLin: Sorry....I was I a mess! I didn't know what to do and what I was even doing!
Jason: Two questions. One: Do you promise to trust me next time?
TongLin: I will! Even if you did murder someone and people had proof, I will! I promise.

I swear he looked at me up at down as I did the I-promise hand sign and a smile escaped from his mouth. I think he saw me because he started looking the same as just now and continued:

Jason: Okay...Two: Do you want this?

What do you think Jason Lam? He spent hours, no,  Months picking up all this leaves and forming it into a necklace just for me, I knew it as I did the same thing with the love beads. I literally tore it up just because I was mad, I am too, too evil! Of course I want it, but how is he going to fix it?

TongLin: 当然了!
Jason: OK! I will make another one!
TongLin: HUH?! Pick more??
Jason: Yeah. This will remind you of what happened and I don't want that so I will re-pick and re-make!
TongLin: But you-
Jason: You want it, don't you?
TongLin: Well, yes but-
Jason: Then don't stop me. Maybe you should try calling your fans and telling them why you didn't go yesterday.

Oh shoot. Right! I didn't go for the party yesterday and they must be worried sick! No wonder I got so many DING DONGs on my phone! I have to text them back, oh how did I let that slip off my mind? Cuz I am a 大头虾 that's why. Ugh.

Jason: Also, I forgot to celebrate with you yesterday...you mad?
TongLin: You kidding me? Of course I am!
* Jason looked shocked *
TongLin: Not! I am already grateful that you forgive me!
Jason: YAY! That means your fans will buy for you a cake and I don't have too!
TongLin: How dare you! If I knew, I would have said I was mad. 节省男!
Jason: Ooo, since you say that I can call you 小虫 again?

I remember I told him not to call me that as he didn't have the right to. Now I feel bad. If I trusted him, Zi Huai wouldn't have got to me. Of course he can, he ain't wrong.

TongLin: Well, Yeah.
Jason: Hey, since RuiLin is sleeping and 哥 is raging outside, do you think you can achieve your goal of giving birth to 4 children if we don't try it sooner?
TongLin: For once, you are wayyy too direct.

END~
Is the ending a bit abrupt? Maybe. I think so too. Anyway, next story on this will be Unriddle 3. There are so many fanfics about that though hahaha... anyway remember to watch The Dream Makers and The Dream Makers 2! Watch the first episode. You'll fall in love with it immediately!

That the first episode with TongLin :) but if you don't want then watch first episode yourself! OH OH OH I almost forgot. If you don't want to watch season 1 first, you can watch season 2 with Zi Huai inside :)

Ok that's all byeee!