Unriddle 3: Chapter 2

XiaoMan's POV
Fang RongGe shut the door with the loudest bang ever.

RongGe: Pass me your gun. 马上! 快!

I refused to do so.

RongGe: Or else your best friend and colleague will be-
XiaoMan: 你敢碰大包我会对你不客气!
RongGe: Pass me your gun. DO NOT let me repeat. Oh yes, cuffs too.

I could feel the anger building in me. Hu XiaoMan! Why are you getting bossed around by this sh*t*y man?  I swear if he hadn't threaten me with 大包,I definitely would have not given him my gun. But I couldn't now, could I? I take out the gun out of my boots and handcuffs out of my pockets, then let it glide swiftly along the floor to him. All I know is you need to stay calm and don't let him see your anger right now.

RongGe: Good Girl.
XiaoMan: I rather you call me the opposite, what. Do. You. Want.
RongGe: Well...turn around so I can cuff you.....you don't have a choice.

He added before I could speak. I glared at him and turned around. Before I could react, something hard hit my head and the world started spinning. I dropped to the floor with a loud THUD and saw Fang RongGe crouching down, smirking. I wanted to slap him hard but my eyelids felt heavy and I blacked out.
***
Lab smell. I was in a lab. Feeling confused, I turned around to see where I was but realised my hands and legs were tied up by a rope. I could not break free, I did not have the strength to, he must have drugged me.  I started to recall what had happened just now and my eyes searched through the room, from a difficult angle, where Fang RongGe was. Out of the corner, I saw someone in a lab uniform. Fang RongGe. He turned around and started straight in my eyes. I glared at him back trying not to look panicky. He grinned at me and said:

RongGe: Ah, you're up.
XiaoMan: Why did you bring me here? What did you do to me? How-
RongGe: Chillax, don't give me the 5W1H. You don't look calm. You also don't sound like the fierce Hu XiaoMan I know. Or was it you weren't her in the first place?

I rolled my eyes at him but he just looked at his watch and starting walking around the room, giving me the face when police officers interrogate criminals.

RongGe: Ever pondered why I am so interested in doing the experiment with JieYu and you? Even going so far to cause her death?
* seats on my seat *
XiaoMan: Why, it's easy, because you're crazy, period.
* He laughs *
RongGe: Nope cha' wrong. It's cuz I have a good record in South Korea, but when I "proved" that there's an other side to people, as JieYu died when you killed her-
XiaoMan: Don't talk as if it's nothing to do with you. You caused her death.

I raged when he said that. The fact that he could plainly and calmly accuse me of doing that innocently alone. If I knew he was using us, I would not have done that. Never.

RongGe: Though people said I was pathetic.

You are.

RongGe: At first I ignored, but soon even my boss doubts my abilities.

He has a boss?

XiaoMan: So? What does that have to do with me?!
RongGe: You don't get the hint? If you don't die, my boss will sack me, thinking I am fake. So you see, that's why I asked for your gun.

You want to kill me? You think that killing me just by pointing a gun at me can kill me? I am not the leader of the Major Crime Division for nothing. I did my Oh-Really-That-Ain't-Happening face to him. Suddenly, I felt a rush of strength travel through my body. I felt like Hu XiaoMan again. The drug must have only last for a while. I immediately pull my hand and sound of ropes breaking can be heard. Fang RongGe looked astonished and tried to use my cuffs to hit me on the head, but I threw a punched at him causing him to nosebleed at the corner.

XiaoMan: ARRRGH!!

I jumped and the ropes restraining my legs from moving broke. I landed on the floor and Fang RongGe came running towards me. I kicked his hand and the cuffs fell out. Out of the corner, I saw my gun tucked under the seat I was stuck at. I jumped to reached it. However, Fang RongGe pulled my clothes and almost strangled me to death. I used my elbow to elbow him hard and he groaned in pain. I used this chance to kick him. He laid on the floor on all fours. I rolled towards the gun and turned around.

BAAAANNG!

I whipped my head around. That was not me. I only found myself to see Fang RongGe on the floor with his eyes closed. My eyes darted to the red stain on his chest. Blood. He was dead. Before I could react...

"白骨精!"

I shot my head towards the door. I missed that Nickname. Though only one person would call me that...

End of Unriddle 3: Chapter 2~
Hai. Bai.