Unriddle 3: Chapter 4

Hu XiaoMan's POV
Bun: 白骨精,人家对你好你却不接受! 跟男人逗很好玩啊?
XiaoMan: You say again ah, 扣薪水!
Bun: Wahlao leh 你!

Honestly, when she said that it is like I choose to 'play' with him. I don't like how people say '逗 ' To me, it's like Boy-Girlfriend stuff and Xie LangFeng and I, are hands down not one.

Bun ( Whispers to XM ): 喂,这个Taxi Driver 还不知道我们把那个死方教授在车的backseat对吗? 那怎么办啊?
XiaoMan: Later just take him out and make a run for it lor! What else?
Bun: 哇,你在干嘛? 跳舞啊?

I turn my head around and saw Wolf looking urgent. What now, this stupid guy wants to go to the bathroom at such a bad time? What worse things can happen with Xie LangFeng around?

Wolf: Don't talk. I want to go toilet.

Bun laughed and made a ruckus beside me and hit me accidentally while trying to gasp for air. I glared at her and she did the 'Sorry Lah!' sign, still laughing at Wolf. Wolf looks annoyed and sneaked a glance at me. I glared at him too.

XiaoMan: 要去厕所早不去,活该! 跟你在一起,一定会倒霉的!
Wolf: Wahlao, don't 趁机报复 leh! Just now busy saving you, yet you're not grateful!
XiaoMan: Hello, we'll stop here. Yeah, here's the fee. Kay, thanks.

I pulled 大包 out and expected Wolf to follow. Yep, he did. He carried Fang RongGe out too. Oh this is going to look so stupid. What's another day with this guy?

Wolf: Hey! Where are we going? I need to go to the toilet, yet you still-
Bun: 你瞎了啊? 人家关心你哦~特地下车带你去厕所!
XiaoMan: Seriously. Don't listen to her, need to go toilet go now or we are leaving.
Wolf: Um, I would love to..but like, what about this dude?
XiaoMan: What else can we do, hail a taxi when you're in there and carry him in.
Wolf: Kay, whatever I really need to go!

I hate it when you are not in your own country. When I was in Singapore, I could just grab out my police ID card and show it to the people or hang it around my neck so people won't give us the stares. Just get this over and done with, mull over it!

Bun: Hey! HEY! HEY! 白骨精你耳聋meh?

I shake my head at her and carried Fan RongGe on the Taxi. I made sure no one was near. This dead guy is suffering under the sun so much. But who cares anyways? He's dead. I looked around, no one was looking. I quickly carried him on the back storage thingy in the car and shut it. Lucky the Taxi Driver did not see what I did. I told you, without Xie LangFeng, I am 1000 times luckier. I got into the front seat and shut the door.

Driver: To where?
XiaoMan: Not yet, waiting for someone. He's in the toilet.
Bun: Lucky, huh? No one saw you, I'm guessing. I feel like we are doing 世界上最 Unbelievable 的事! Next time you tell your children, they will not believe you.
XiaoMan: How do you know I intend to have children or not?
Bun: I haven't finish my sentence, but anyway, whatcha' think bout' him?
XiaoMan: Who.
Bun: Oh come on, you know.

I really didn't know. But Bun looks like she expected me to know. I can't look dumb, right? Can't be the taxi driver, can't be Fang RongGe, can't be Xi- oh wait, it can be Xie LangFeng. Well, Yeah makes sense.

XiaoMan: Oh, Xie LangFeng? He's annoying. Why? Landed us in so much trouble.
Bun: 看不出他...?
XiaoMan: What.
Bun: 喜欢你.
XiaoMan: No way, I hate him and vice versa. We are literally competitors in everything we do.
Bun: Oh, but someone doesn't think that way...I can tell. Don't doubt me. Ok, ok, 不要讲就别讲,不要给我那个眼神leh! O,o, he's here.
***
"喜欢你". What Bun said just now kept ringing in my head. There is no way, literally no way he likes me. Plus, what's his reason? I am not pretty, I am not girly-girl, I am his competitor, why would he like me? Makes no sense. But at the same time, if he's not, why won't he report me to our boss when we go back to Singapore instead let me off? "看不出他喜欢你?" Ugh, stop. He cannot like me, there's no way. I can't believe me and I won't. I hate him, he hates me. Yep. Don't think too much. Bun just wants to, erm, make you feel...uh, irritated. Yeah..

Wolf: 胡警官啊,胡警官。回来啊~
Driver: You guys are Police?

I immediately woke up from my thoughts and shoot a quick glare at Wolf. Must he tell everyone he are police?

XiaoMan: Why...?
Driver: Oh god! I almost reported you. I am driving to the Police Station right now...
Bun: 什么? 干嘛?
Wolf: Yea...
Driver: I saw the girl sneak a unconscious guy into the back storage of my car. I thought you guys were murderers!
Bun: 对啊,我们没跟你说要去哪里...
Driver: Sorry. What are you guys doing, sneaking someone in here?
Wolf: He got shot. Tried to kill her-
XiaoMan: YAAA. Drive us to the hospital please.
Wolf: Oops. Sorry.

Doesn't he know we are not allowed to tell anybody what we were doing? I don't want anyone to know I almost got killed. I mean, who does?
***
At the hospital...
Doctor: Yes, Fang RongGe's death is confirmed. He will inform his family members now, if there is nothing else I will get back to work.
Wolf: FINALLY. Got this over and done with! Now, can we book a flight back to Singapore?
XiaoMan: If not, then what?
Bun: Hey, hey, I know 你们两个是警察, but spare a thought for me, I need to sleep. It's late.
Wolf: Hate to break it to you, but it's only 8.00p.m.
XiaoMan: Why did you become an informant if you can't stay awake till' 8?

I feel like I always ask her that. But with a different 'if you can't' though.

Bun: Hey! We still need to get a hotel, okay? Oh shoot, did you guys bring Korean money?
XiaoMan: Bet none of you did. I did and I am so not paying for your rooms.
Wolf: Then we will stay in your room. Doesn't hurt.

I stare at him and he stared back at me. I looked away and found Bun grinning at us. I am so not going to do that. It's not my fault they didn't bring money. Plus I don't have enough money if I share with them. Well, maybe I do but like-

Wolf: Also, we were in a rush when we came to South Korea-
XiaoMan: How did you know I was here? In South Korea?
Wolf: HUH, Pardon?
XiaoMan: 你这个死大包,我不是跟你说不可以跟他说我在韩国吗? 你还说! 不可信任!
Bun: 喂喂喂,别无赖我hor! This 狼 guy already know where you were and told me you were in danger so I came! I come to save you and you still scold me. Wahlao 的你!
XiaoMan: There is no way he could've-
Wolf: I tricked you.
Bun: 说一次?
Wolf: I tricked you. I didn't know where she was, you led me to her.

He told us every single thing. From how he made up his plan to how Bun saw his candy wrapper but didn't know it was him. I was so mad- well not really -that Bun was tricked by a dumb Wolf. Literally and seriously. I mean, think would you, how could I let the Major Crime Division track me down? I am their Ma'am, hello? I know tricks that they don't.

Bun: 你这个死狼! 敢骗我-
XiaoMan: 你才是死大包。
Wolf and Bun: 你就是死白骨精!

We all stared at each other as Bun and Wolf began smiling. I controlled my smile and didn't let it slip out.

Wolf: Wow. We sure do have chemistry! From 1 syllabus '狼' to 3 syllabus '白骨精'. Oh, forgot to add the '死'.
* He smirked at me*
Bun: 喂! 只讲白骨精和你,那我呢?
XiaoMan: Do you guys want to book a Hotel or not? 走啦!

End of Unriddle 3: Chapter 4~