Unriddle 3: Chapter 5

Hello. I made a new Ruivin story like what I said I would ( In my previous fanfic if you forgot )xDDD sooo yeah if you wanna see go see...itz called 《•The RuiVin Story•》this awkward so baiz..no wait wait!! I wrote in the more "pro" style in that story huh huh. I feel people like it more like that :) isn't it?
***
XiaoMan's POV
Bun: No really, are you going to lend us money?
XiaoMan: Unless if you don't want us to book a flight home, yes.
Bun: That serious? If you don't book a hotel for us, we can't go back to Singapore and be homeless here?

You think I am kidding? I didn't know that you, and 狼, came to South Korea. Or else I would have more than sufficient amount of money for the hotel and booking a flight back, plus daily expenses. Now, I need to pay thrice the amount? Do you think I can?

XiaoMan: What do you think?
Bun: Huh..真的要睡在你的房间啊? 哇噻,我不能啦! 你这个白骨精- 等会儿,你是不是故意的啊? 喂!
* Smacks her *
Wolf: Wow...you got no reaction to that?
Bun: Nah! She always does that.
XiaoMan: 你这个死大包,Why would I purposely do it? I don't even know you are coming!
Wolf: Well...you can lie about your "insufficient-money"

I am so fed up, why would I lie? Do they think I enjoy them poking their nose in my business at night, and haven't to share a room with them to sleep? Plus, it's not only Bun, Wolf too! I swear if Wolf is not my colleague and I will get a tongue-lashing for letting him to fend for himself, I would. Just the thought of having to share a room with him give me the chills.

XiaoMan: You know what? If you guys think that I will leave you to die, bye.
Bun: Kay lah, kay lah! We believe you, okay?
Wolf: I think you juke her even more than I do.
XiaoMan: Seriously, do you guys want to get a room or not? I am not going to listen to you guys, apparently teaming on me.
Bun: 喂! 我才不跟这只狼合作啊! 除非他是你的男朋友啦!

I swear, I saw a tinge of red and Wolf's cheeks and I can feel myself burning up, not a good time Bun, not a good time. You are so getting it. You are so getting it! You know what, Hu XiaoMan? Just walk off, just walk off. They will tag along. No doubt.

Wolf's POV ( when story starts )
Watching XiaoMan's and Bun's conversation is really entertaining to me sometimes. They talk about stupid and worthless things and XiaoMan hates it but somehow still gets mad. Isn't that so cute? Bruh I- STOP. You keep saying, well thinking, that nowadays! Too much of her, may lead you to trouble. Kay, kay, why would XiaoMan purposely do that? She has no reason to. Maybe if it is Bun alone, as she is her 最火搭档,but not me. That's one reason she is being left on the shelf anyway. *snickers in head* "Well...you can lie about your 'insufficient-money', " She turned to glare at me, and looked quite mad. Ok, ok, maybe that wasn't valid excuse. She starts walking away until Bun said she will not um, not-believe her. Until I stupidly told her that Bun jukes her even more than myself. Cuz Bun instantly said something that made me flush uncontrollably. Oh wow, XiaoMan is too? That's impossible to believe...she decides that she doesn't want us to see that, though we already did, so she walked away, and we followed her.

XiaoMan's POV
We barely know any hotels in South Korea, but I'm sure we can bear with a simple one online. It's not like we are here for a vacation anyway. I grab my phone from my pocket and started swiping through all the hotels. Uhm, that's too expensive. For now. ( To be honest, I think XiaoMan is rich. I mean, just look at her house..it's just that she forgot to bring ENOUGH money, kay??) Errr, I think this should be fine. A two and half star hotel, it's quite affordable. I think we will go for that!

Bun: Okay...that looks fine.
XiaoMan: Fine or not, we are still going there.
Bun: Chill, woman!
Wolf: C'mon, it's sort of late. By the time we hail a Taxi, get off and eat, it will be so late! Plus, I haven't eat. I'm so famished. If I faint, it's your fault.
XiaoMan: So weak still want to be my opponent huh?
Bun: Hiya! 别逗来逗去, 我看得很刺眼! Though 狼, now that you mention it, I'm also hungry now. Aren't you too?
XiaoMan: Nope.

Maybe I am, nervermind. Ahhhh, I start to hate hailing taxis now. Whatever. Instead of complaining, get the legs moving! It's not like complaining can get you anywhere.

Bun: Seriously? We're all so tired and hungry and we still have to wave our hands across the street. Amazing.
XiaoMan: Even if you you're tired, you should keep going. When you die, you have a lot of time to rest.
Wolf: Whoa, that's definitely not quoted from you right?

( I think, and pretty sure, it is quoted from Rui En...she said it before, I'm quite sure. In a magazine? Yah...should be )

XiaoMan: Duh. Oh, oh! A taxi!
Bun: YASSS! That's a fast one! Okay, maybe this isn't that bad.

( who else hates hailing Taxis? Same! Lucky now got Grab. 2012 don't have though. So now you know the reason why they are doing this. Loll)
***
XiaoMan: The Cool Hotel! Uhhh, cool hotel? Yuh, you know? Oh. Oh.
( Can't speak Korean..xD )
Driver #3: What? You dare go there...
Wolf: Why not? Got ghost ah? Ooh, where, where?
( Only Wolf understands Korean)
ZHDD In sync: Stop it. Not funny.
Driver #3: The lift went crazy yesterday. Killed a girl...you guys still going, wow.
Wolf: Yuh-huh. We are daredevils!

What are they even talking about? What daredevils? Also, what ghost? Talk nonsense!

Bun: I don't know what you guys are talking about and I don't care! Wolf, tell him to drive. I. AM. STARVING!
Wolf: This is something cool though.
Bun: I don't care. Also, it's bad enough I don't get to eat 大包!
XiaoMan: 一直只大包会变成大包, 不是,你已经是了,会长大包! 我看你真的不是小笼包了。
Bun: 什么小笼包啊! 你这才是小'曼'头!

End of Unriddle 3: Chapter 5~