ZZSF 3: Chapter 8

TongLin's POV
I am not sure if I should ask Fei Er this. But she should be wary of her own sister. I want to belive Zi Huai, but can I?

Fei Er: 有事吗?
TongLin: Did you see Zi Huai smirking just now when I , um, indirectly told her that Jason, Me and you quarreled?
Fei Er: AiYa, maybe she drifting off to her own thoughts? You are not suspecting her are you?

I pause. Should I tell Fei Er? Right now, I really suspect Zi Huai even if I appear not to. The ring, the smirk..but if I tell Fei Er, it would hurt her feelings thinking that her own sister might do this to us. But if it is not, it will hurt Zi Huai on the other hand. Nope, Fang TongLin 没本事就别装, you cannot harm them. Do not tell.

Zi Huai's POV
Looking at TongLin's face, I think her and Jason quarreled. My plan worked huh, the earring... and if they did not quarrel, she would have returned the earring by now. Tomorrow is TongLin's birthday. Should I do anything? Hmm, on the note that my previous plan worked she can have a rest from all this drama for a day.

TongLin's POV
Fei Er: EARTH TO TONGLIN!!
TongLin: HUH? Oh, no. I was just saying that the way she um... smir- smile is very cute.
Fei Er: ....

Uh oh, my excuse is way too suspicious.

Fei Er: That's all?
TongLin: Yup...
*Fei Er does the 'wth' face*
Jason: 喂喂喂! 休息时间早已经完了! 回来啦!

OH MY GOODNESS, thank you for saving me from that embarrassment! I quickly run off.
***
At home...( TL home ) 🏡
I was watching TV with 哥 when Jason came out from his room.

YuanRen: 不要老实说自己的戏不好看!
TongLin: 我不要跟你一样讽刺自己ok?!
YuanRen: 我哪儿有! 我的戏好看is true!
*Jason come out*

Jason's POV * before coming out *
Oh GOSH. I finish writing the 1000 things I want to say on the 1000th leaf on the day before 小虫's birthday! Hm, maybe I should ask her where she wanna go. But it isn't like her that she doesn't talk about her birthday, 不是吧?
* goes out *

Jason: 小虫,你知道明天是你的生日吗?
TongLin: HUH? Really mah? I didn't even know!! 真的吗,别骗我啦!
YuanRen: WahLao, Own birthday don't even know. 大头虾就是大头虾!
* TongLin throw pillow at him *

TongLin's POV
Jason: I knew it. Anyway, where you want to eat tomorrow?
TongLin: 有问题。
Jason: We are eating with 有问题?
( BTW 有问题 IS A CHARACTER IN THE DREAM MAKERS ll )

No lah, what do you mean? Hiyo! I 约 Fei Er and Zi Huai to eat with me tomorrow and do not know if Jason would mind. And also, I think because Last year never celebrate with my Lingers maybe we should go celebrate with them? Together? But would Jason mind?

TongLin: Ummm....no. I 约 Fei Er and Zi Huai to eat with me and if it is my birthday, then maybe we should celebrate with Lingers...do you mind?
Jason: Hmmm....hmm... ofc I do not lah. But, I am still doing what I would do when we celebrate alone.

I freeze. What? What will he do? Hey Hey Hey! I can see that grin. He is probably just playing with me. If he actually does that in front of Lingers, he will get smacked. Not by me though.

YuanRen: Jason. Your flirtingness is very un- 肉麻。
TongLin: No one ask you lah! So you agree with my request?
Jason: I can say no to birthday girl?
TongLin: oiiii...really lah!!
Jason: Ya, ya I agree.

Suddenly a question popped up in my mind.

TongLin: Hey. What present you give me ah?
Jason: You will see tomorrow.
YuanRen: SHHHH 我要看戏! Want to talk, go to your room!
Jason: OK lor, 小虫 let's go. Anyway, 哥 finally agreed to it.

Ohhh..want to 逗哥... ok, I will play along.

TongLin: YAY, ok! 你的身材怎样我还没看过leh..
*Yuanren's eyes went as big as saucers*
YuanRen: 喂你们!

I quickly smirk at 哥 and pull Jason in our room to 逗哥 and lock the door.

End of ZZSF 3: Chapter 8

HAHAH the ending scene is sorta in ZZSF 2 and it was is funny...