Moon over Bourbon street

Rebekah POV :

Rebekah looked up from lacing her boots when she felt her brother presence in her changing Room , she smiled at her favorite older sibling and greeted him cheerfully . " Good morning Nik " .

Klaus smiled back at her as he straightened his Navey Henley and sat on the chair she vacated in favor of the vanity where she started on her makeup . " morning Darling " . he greeted back before he tilted his head to the left and a fond smile stretched his lips . " miracle of miracles , Hayley is up and ready before all of us even Amanda " . he shared exasperatedly .

She gave him a knowing look , " I know how much her attachment to her Brethren's upset you Nik , but they are her family she sought them all her live and we won't be able to keep her away from them " . she stated matter of fact , repeating what he already know .

a Frown took over his handsome features but he nodded in acquiescence he moved to stand beside her and they looked at each other reflection on the vanity mirror , " I want a favor from you sweet sister " . he started and she rolled her eyes at him .

" you know that I will protect her and Hope with my live Nik , I dare anyone to threaten my Niece life infront of me " . she affirmed and he nodded in Gratitude .

" I have no doubt on your love for Hope Bekah , what I'm asking of you is to watch the wolves . I want you to analyze them , you remember how fierce the political struggle was with Lana to remain an alpha and she had the backing of the labonair clan . who may I state are all extent now " . he explained to her and she put down her brush to listen carefully .

She did remember Lana labonair one of Nik's paramour's a political savvy and vicious wolf who sadly didn't pass those qualities to her last decedent , Hayley would have a need of that political talent at some point soon , but she understood Nik point . the labonair clan was large , rich and affluent family in new Orleans in their time they controlled the docks and half the illegal business in the city .

" except  for Hayley " . she mumbled distractedly .

" except for Hayley , who was the only survivor because of Marcel timely intervention " . he informed her and her eyes bulged in disbelieve .

" what do you mean ? , does Hayley know ? " . she asked in a low hiss , her mind boggled with the knew information .

" I only found out late last night , I still don't have the entire truth only what Mark found out . I'm waiting on his full report before confronting Marcel or sharing this with Hayley " . he parted with a rub to his jaw .

" yes , yes . that is the smart option " . she nodded in agreement before frowning her brows at him . " I still don't understand what you want me to look for exactly ? " . she asked curiously .

" I want you to keep your eyes and ears open , the Kenner's have lead the pack for the past twenty years they will not let go of their power easily even if Hayley is the rightful alpha . even if they have the inclination , others who supported them or wants to out stake her won't " . he explained as he packed around her changing room with his hands behind his back .

" Elijah pointed out that some of them were not happy that Hayley is associated with us , that she made it clear that she valued our family as much as them " . he pointed out and a smirk over took her face as she corrected him . " more actually , she won't hear a word about Hope , you or her choice to sleep with you  and keeping the child you made together from Anyone " . she informed him gleefully , the memory of that conversation with her pack never failing to put a smile on her face .