Reigning pain in new Orleans

Hayley pov :

Hayley wake up in her bed the next Morning in a dress shirt even though she didn't remember returning to her Room , she must have fallen a sleep while Elijah Klaus Kol and Finn were discussing how to subdue the Human factions and Klaus new reign over the Vampire faction .

It was probably Klaus who bought her back to her Room and Rebekah changed her Clothes for her , it must be a habit by now for her to just fall a sleep anywhere and trust the two to look after her , a habit she never developed in the past she was always wary waiting for the shoe to drop or for the Mikaelsons to prove that they were not trust Worthy or that they were a hazard and danger to her child wellbeing.

She sighed and moved to the Bathroom for a quick shower she changed into a black Guipure lace top flare dress and a black String Bead Ankle Strap Shoes with Pointed Toe Ballet Flats Cute Gold Heel's both a new purchases that Rebekah ordered from Italy they screamed designer piece's and she is too afraid to check their Price's , now she will need another closest for her clothes Rebekah has went crazy ordering her Clothes shoes and accessories at least she bought her a lot of practical ware as well , Thankfully she won't have to shops for clothes after birth she is well stocked .

She went down stair's to Join the Mikaelson's on their usual gathering for Breakfast , she Greeted the five seated vampire the last to arrive as usual . " Good Morning " . she chirped Happily .

The five looked up and smiled at her each of them returning the greeting , Rebekah's eyes lit up as she leaned in and examined her . " Good choice Hayley , you look lovely . I knew that this dress will look fabulous on you " . she trilled Happily .

Hayley beamed at her infected by her Good mood . " thanks , I have to thank you again the maturity dresses came on time a few more days and I would have to drag you to the Quarter for some fitting clothes " . Hayley thanked her as she took the orange juice Klaus passed her .

Rebekah brightened and her smile widened . " no problem even though you are Barley showing , fitting clothes are important especially comfortable ones " . she agreed before she passed her a Tap . " here check what I chosen for Hope . you said she likes Blue and Red right ? " . Rebekah confirmed with her .

Hayley took the tap and checked the cute oneseis that Rebekah was choosing from . " Green and purple too . but you should vary in color's I think she look adorable in pink and every little girl love pink . and yellow too maybe a yellow jacket and Black one too you can never go wrong with black and white " . Hayley suggested as she flipped through the choice's choosing pieces she likes .

" oh yes Jacket's , I forget about those and a small rain coat and Lot's of dresses and Hats and beanies I need to order a camera too " . Rebekah noted excitedly , her Brothers looked up to shoot her an amused but affectionate smiles before Returning to their conversation .

" I feel sorry for Hope she will be Treated as a Dress doll by our sister just like Hayley is now " . Kol sneakered amusedly .

Klaus Rolled his eyes in feigned annoyance . " please this is Rebekah we are talking about she will keep buying Hope everything she likes even though she will grow before she can ware half of them " . He snorted in entertainment .

Elijah shock his head in amusement and asked Kol . " do you think the Reason she is determined to take a minor in photography has relation to Hope impending carrier as her Model ? " .

" I thought child labor is a crime in this age , unless she plans to pay you and Hayley Brother's ? " . Finn teased with a chuckle .

" sod off you bloody wankers " . Rebekah snapped at them with a glare . " Hayley already agreed " . she smirked at them mockingly .