Fruit of the poisoned Tree

Finn Pov :

Finn stood on the middle of a Circle of Salt enclosed in candles and additional symbols within , Amanda Had used a Bowl of water to Reflect the Moon and act as power anchor . The courtyard was eliminated with candles and Fairy lights as Klaus informed him .

Amanda looked at him for permission at his nod she started chanting . " Pontem Praesidio . Anchora Immortalibus . Per menta Mi heava cor anmina . Pontem Praesidio . Anchora Immortalibus " .

Finn felt the spell take effect and a few seconds later He was standing in a field a Familiar one he Recognized as the Field behind their Property in Norway , it was part of the vast land his Father owned he walked toward the stone two storey House he lived in when he was a young child .

He could see the smoke coming from the chimney and he fastened his pace with a smile , the spell has succeeded this must be Freya's mindscape . he smiled as he passed the Apple tree that he and Freya used to play under and he hurried the House just as he extended his Hand to open the wooden Gate his Hand burned he took it Back and smiled at Himself in derision .

He should have expected this , Freya would not allow anyone into the sanctuary of her Mind , he was lucky to get this close without her attacking him .

He looked at the House and called calmly . "Freya Mikaelson , come out and talk to me " .

The Door flow open and a blonde woman in Grey cotton dress and lazy braid walked out with confident strides and an amused glint in her Blue green eyes .

" you are a vampire ! , How did you pass my mental Defenses ? " . Freya asked curiously .

" I had a witch channel the moon , use one of Esther spells , the Blood of your sister Rebekah for connection it was enough to break through your defenses . it took me a month of Research and three failed attempt before I succeeded " . Finn explained with a smile .

Freya's eyes glinted at the Mention of Rebekah's Name . " Who are you ? , You are not a normal vampire to get your hand on Esther Grimoire and Rebekah's blood . What do you want ? " . Freya demanded .

" you didn't recognise me " . Finn trailed in disappointment .

Freya's raised her brow and tilted her head in intrigue . " Should I !? " .

" seeing as I'm was the closest person in the world to you even before you were born , we shared a womb came to the world Together you're a part of me as much as I'm of you " . Finn stated with a sad smile .

Freya stepped closure until she reached the Gates her eyes Roaming over his face in disbelieve and equal yearning . " you can't be , you are not him " . Freya denied painfully then furiously .

Finn smiled in understanding and gestured at the gate she was leaning on . " Remember when we were four we enjoyed hanging on the Gate while the other swing it , you fell once and lost a tooth and scratched your chin father was furious he sent us to sleep with no Dinner , Mother sneaked us Bread and cheese so we won't sleep hungry " . Finn reminisced .

Then their mother was young loving and kind free of Guilt and self-hatred , and even though father had loved them spoiled them and preferred Freya his lively firstborn he was stern with them but never cruel as he was with Niklaus and sometimes Finn , their mother never spoke in Niklaus defense and never sneaked him food or allowed them too when he had to sleep Hungry countless time even as child younger than them .