Girls of new Orleans

Hello my lovelies this chapter was Half Written since December but I recently lost my Grandad and my cousin was Diagnosed with leukemia please Remember her in your prayers and Hearts , I Hope you understand that my muse is Greatly affected this time . I'm grateful to all of you Who favourited or Followed me and my stories you are my Rock and I appreciate everyone of you .

this chapter was not Betaed , all Grammatical or wording mistakes are my own .

Virginia :

Mystic falls :

The Witch Lodge :

Elijah Pov :

Elijah sat on one of the old Chair's in the witch Lodge surrounded by Bennett Witch's at least Qetsiyah made efforts to clean the place from dust even if the burned and destroyed furniture are still there .

He will just have to throw away this suit , shame . it was a will tailored masterpiece ain Dark navy and the quality is up to his standards . the sacrifice's he had to go through for his siblings , the ungrateful lots .

Ayana smiled amusedly at him easily picking on his thought even if he didn't show it in his face , He smiled gently at her and she shook her head at him in fond amusement .

" Good Evening Ladies " . Elijah greeted the Witch's amiably .

" Good evening too you too , Mr. Mikaelson " . Antoinette replied politely .

" What is your Brother and Miss Marshall answered ? " . Malian cut to the chase and demanded coldly .

" Malian " . Ayana Antoinette and some of the Witch's reprimanded Harshly , " mind your Manner's you old sack of Bones , Seven centuries on the other side and you still can't pick up in acceptable behavior " . plumb matron lectured angrily .

Antoinette sighed and Nodded at him tiredly . " Please Excuse her shameful display " . she shoot the Glowering Malian a Dark glare worthy of Niklaus before continuing more calmly . " since she already approached the subject , we would love to Hear your family's answered ? " .

Elijah smiled calmly brushing the witch Rude and Embarrassing behavior the witch is shaming herself and her line by her Attitude which indicate lake of Discipline and control , it has nothing to do with him aside of gaining him advantage against the Witch's who has to make amends to their relative slight .

" I discussed your proposal with my Brother and miss Marshall as My Niece parents they agreed to your term as long as you don't lay any claim to their child they would permit you to do the Ritual " . Elijah informed them calmly .

The Witch's exchanged joyful smiles and smirks before Ayana turned to him and informed him calmly . " we agree , Bonnie will be Resurrected in a few weeks . Sheila her Grandmother is explaining everything to her and trying to get our goals across " .

"That's wonderful , Katerina is in one of my secret Houses save and tucked away . can you draw the cure from her without killing her she didn't meet her Daughter in five centuries i know that she has wronged you and your family many time but I beg you to show some compassion to her Poor daughter in the least " . Elijah pleaded fully agreeing with Hayley's point Katerina may have double-crossed him many times and tried to kill his brother and Hayley but she still deserve to Reunite with her daughter even for hours .