The Mikaelson's reassemble

Hayley wake up to the late morning light filling the Room she resided in the first months of her stay in the Plantation , she brushed her hair back from her face frowning as the events of the last Fourteen hours came back to her .

She was alive again in the past , pregnant again with Hope . before all the misery pain losses and Betrayals , with a chance to change her family future to kill their Enemies before they get the chance to Harm them .

Hayley pierced her lips to stop the bubbling laughter that raised from her Throat , her shaky hands moved the silk quilt and she got off the bed moving to the shower , she had a lot to do and no time to waste .

She took a long shower , she missed those a lot the otherside maybe a duplication of the Real world but it miss a lot of the luxuries of the Real world like Real life Showers .

She washed and conditioned her hair before blow drying it , it had been along time since she had a long hair being a forever twenty one there is a few changes that can be made to her physical appearance one of them is Haircut's , but it been along time and she found that she missed her long locks a lot .

She dried her Body before taking a simple outfit from the wardrobe that Elijah stocked for her it has every type of clothes and outfit . she made a mental note to Thank the Original vampire later .

Settling for grey skinny Jean's basic black CAMI , black leather Jacket and Heeled buckled Boots . and no makeup she made her way to the first floor .

she made her way through the foyer to the front door she heard the Deep British accented voice of the annoying Hybrid .

" planning on Going somewhere sweetheart ? " . Klaus curious question came from behind her .

Hayley sighed softly and turned towards the older vampire who was dressed in his usual style of dark Jeans and Grey Henley with his necklaces leaning on the second floor Railing with his fingers entwined and a lazy smirk .

" Good morning Klaus " . Hayley greeted and grinned casually at Klaus . " And yes I have Errands to Run , so How did your Talk with your Brother went . should I set a rescuing party for Him ? " .

" you don't need to Trouble yourself love , my Brother remain his free undaggered self " . Klaus spoke with lopsided grin .

" and who will love to Remain so , Brother . Good morning Miss Marshall " . Elijah who came out from the study dressed in Dark Blue suite quibbed with his Calm cultured tone to his Brother before he sent Hayley a kind Smile .

" Good Morning Elijah , and to you again Klaus , and for your information I'm going to the Bayou " Hayley answered with a smile .

The two Brothers exchanged looks which Hayley knew well , they were setting each other up to interrogate her .

Elijah who lost the silent Debate turned and shoot her a worried look . " Can I inquire about your Reason ?" . He questioned Kindly .

" my Car Broke there , more specifically the witch's somehow tampered with my Car , I need to get it Back . all my things are in there " . Hayley explained calmly .

" The Bayou is not a save place for You Miss Marshall , if you need anything From there we can make sure to Replace it for you " . Elijah suggested calmly .

" I know , but my purse phone laptop and Luggage are all in there along with very important Things . I need to get it Back immediately " . Hayley explained to the two Vampires with a sigh .