The Mikaelson's : Tangled up in Blue

Elijah POV :

His car passed the Salvatore Boarding house as he made his way to the the lodge Where the Hundred Witch's were burned alive , the place was chosen by Qetsiyah for their meeting .

The Ancient and powerful witch was surprisingly agreeable to this meeting , as convenient as this maybe to them it was also suspicious and worrying .

It mean that the witch is of Need of something from them in Return , as Powerful and influential as they were , He can't think of anything that she will want But the Immortal Silas .

He parked his Car a kilometer away from the lodge and made his way to the lodge on his Feet the Moon was casting the Dark Forest in Shadows and silver light .

He trekked the Forest in his Italian leather shoes with confident Stride's making his way to the lodge in under a minute with his vamp speed .

He stopped at the Land boarder as he was not allowed inside the marked Ground and waited , he can make out the figure of a small women inside the Lodge he could detect her Heartbeat's and hear her steps approaching the Door .

He straightened his posture and Put on a polite and confident smile , he Need to play this Right . especially against this obviously powerful witch .

He observed her as she made her way to ward the edge of the property line where he stood , he Noted the slight Resemblance she Held to Dear Ayana in their small Built and Caramel coloured skin the suppressed power and Aura of confidence around them .

Even though she lacked Ayana's wormth and Kindness the ancient witch eyes were old Crazed and Determined , just as Hayley had Described her . to think a Witch of her caliber would be brought Down by the betrayal of a man and a servant . to think a man like Silas who doesn't deserve her devotion will destroy this witch live like this it's quite Pitiable .

A whisper in the back of his Mind Resound with her Footsteps the Voice was obviously Kol familiar tamper . ' Bennett Witch's maybe the most Powerful line of Witch's , It's also the Most Cursed . none but a few of them Had died in Peace Brother , They say that they Were punished by Nature for all the unnatural spells they created . every powerful Nature Defying spell has their Mark on it they maybe Nature servants but they are her Enemies Too , Her favourite and Most Hated an odd combination don't you think ? ' .

Qetsiyah stopped infront of Him two steps inside the property line and smiled calmly at him , dressed in a Dark Blue Greek Dress Hinting at her origin and Gold Hair ornament . She extended Her Hand to him and he took it Gently placing a gentlemanly Kiss on Her Knuckles and Greeted confidently .

" Mr's Qetsiyah , or should I address you as Mrs Bennett ? " . He Politely .

" You must be Elijah Mikealson the Noble original , and the Well mannered one too " . the witch answered with a smirk . " You are permitted to address me as Qetsiyah " .

" Miss Qetsiyah then , would you like me to escort you into somewhere More suitable for our Negotiations ? " . Elijah proposed .

" That won't be Necessary , Please come in Elijah Mikealson . For Tonight we Allow you into our Land " . Qetsiyah invited Grandly , Elijah Has the urge to introduce her to Klaus the two will get along swimmingly Both Dramatic and vindictive , Maybe Kol too His Youngest Brother is Quite a Fan of the Witch .

" My Deepest Appreciation to Your Grace " . Elijah Nodded in Thanks aware of the Grace that the Witch's Has bestowed upon him , Not only did they invite Him into the Land Marked with their Power they also promised not to initiate any unwarranted violent attack .