Chapter 4

I quickly ate my breakfast before starting to getting ready

I quickly ate my breakfast before starting to getting ready. I had scrambled eggs with pineapple juice, actually I wasn't hungry at all. Nevertheless they say that breakfast is the most important thing in the day.

Today it's a day which I and dad are going together to company. He will show me how everything works, and looks like.

I'm kinda stressed I don't know how his coworkers will react to me. I told dad about the issue, he said that I have nothing to worry about, people that work for him are respecful and friendly. There're also informed that I will be working here.

I spend some time in my closet, like almost every girl I haven't nothing to wear, but I found something that will work. I decided to wear some elegant clothes, I want to make a good impression.

I picked black long dress that goes down mid tigh, and shows my curves perfectly. My brown hair is styled in loose curls. My breast was falling out, although it didn't look bad, if you know want I mean.

The shoes I choose are classic black LV high heels. They're not the most comfortable heels that I have in my closet, but there're special for me, and I look sexy. That's the metter.

For makeup I apply foundation, concealer, powder and some bronzer. Then I take red matte lipstick that looks perfect on my plump lips. I apply some mascara for my eyelashes, and eyeliner I don't use that much makeup often, but usually for larger events.

I take one last time look in the mirror, and I go downstairs to my dad. We're probably late because of me.

I'm always late.

Walking downstairs I see my dad standing next to the door. He talks to someone on the phone, but when he see me he ends call.

"You look beautiful my darling." He says, and place a kiss on top my head. I smile at him saying "thank you" after that we're going straight to his car.

He has a lot of different cars, but he choose today black Lamborghini Urus. He open the doors for me. I'm sending him smile in return. That little things makes me feel special.

When we're driving I ask dad while looking at him. "How long it takes to drive to company?"

"Around twenty minutes." He respond shortly.

For the rest of the ride we didn't talk to much, but it wasn't awkward. It was comfortable silence.

When we arrived we get out of the car. I see a huge gray building that belongs to my father. It makes a good impresion.

We enter through the huge doors. The first thing I see is a woman behind the desk working. I think she is in her late forties. She greeted us sending friendly smile.

Dad and I walk towards the elevator. Then we're going straight to his office. I see a couple of eyes staring at me, however I ignore them walking confidently.