Chapter 11

When I entered the room yesterday I took a quick shower in the private bathroom that's connected to the room

When I entered the room yesterday I took a quick shower in the private bathroom that's connected to the room. Then I went to sleep right away.

I had absolutely no strenght for anything, I didn't even pay attention to the room in which I will be staying for the next weeks.

The sunlight glints into my face, blinding me. I rub my eyes, and streach. The room was just stunning, the walls were cream and white. The queen sized bed feels so amazing, as if I slept in the clouds, the most comfortable I have ever had. I directs my gaze at the window where's a spacious balcony, next is lounge chair.

I groan, and get up from bed reluctantly. Today I want to stay all day in bed, I don't feel well.

I'm starting to get ready to go down. I don't want scare Lorenzo, because in the morning I usually look terrible. I go into the bathroom, and wash my face with water, then brush my teeth.

I head towards the suitcase, I didn't have time to unpack yesterday, but I'll definitely do it later. I choose a white short checkered dress, it has exposed whole back, which I don't wear any bra. It's a bit risky.

I hope I won't regret it later.

It looks flawless on my curves, and perfectly highlights my round ass. I apply mascara for my eyelashes and add a little lip gloss. I think that wearing not too much makeup is the best for me, also I feel light and fresh.

I decided to straighten my hair today. I applied a conditioner to make them smooth and shiny. I also put a vanilla lotion on the rest of my body. I sprinkled myself with chanel perfume.

I take a deep breath, and go downstairs. I'm kinda curious whether they are up or still asleep.

I'm going towards the kitchen I'm not sure, if I can do something myself to eat. It's not my house so I shouldn't probably, but I'm already starving. I wouldn't despise some delicious breakfast.

"Looking for something?" Shit, I recognize that voice. I turn around quickly and see Mr.Martino standing behinde me. I almost had a heart attack.

"I-I'm...y-you scared me." I stutter soft.

My breath hitched as I looked at him. He was shirtless with black sweatpants hanging dangerous low on his waist showing off the perfect abs and his V-line. I don't know why, nevertheless he had this dangerous aura. I tried to look away but it was hard. In his face was showing devilish smirk, again he caught me starting at him.

Damn snap out of it Valentina.

"I asked you a question, now be a good girl and answer." He whispers to my ear, his hand grasped my chin making me look up at him. I swallow my saliva and gulp.

"I was g-getting hungry, so I wanted to make myself something." He nods and chuckle.

"Sofia will prepare breakfast for us, non preoccuparti piccola." I don't have any idea what he just said, still that was hot.
(Translation: don't worry baby)

I don't know what's going on with me, but this men always make me wet.

"Okay." I replied as I sit down on the table.

A moment later dad joined us, dressed in casual clothes. I bearly see him like this, he's completely diffrent person.

Sofia served the food on the table. She said that's traditional Italian breakfast "Eggs Benedict with Pesto Hollandaise". Let me tell you, it was heavenly. I can say that's my new favourite thing, and when we come back I'm gonna miss this masterpiece.

Completely unaware I close my eyes moaning of this incredible taste. When I open them Mr.Martino looks at my lips. I felt my cheeks heat up, and the room is getting hotter.

After our breakfast, and my awkward moment. I was even embarrassed by thinking about it. I moved to my room to clean up a bit. Although there's maid, yet I prefer do this on my own. When room looks quide decent, I make my way towards the balcony to see the area, I leanded on the railing. I think Lorenzo liked privacy, because there were no houses. I sat down on the chair and read the book.

••••••

I placed myself against the sheets and I press my fingers down on my clit, collecting my juices. I think about Lorenzo, all the pleasure he can give me. I imagine his hands touching my sensitive spot, saying dirty words to my ears.

A quiet moans escape my plump lips, the thought of him, when he roughly thrusts inside me, and pins me against the wall.

I'm going faster, my legs starting to shake and my breath gets heavier. My stomach tightened. I hadn't realized how turned on I was.

"Lorenzo, please." I close my eyes and my moans saying his name echoed through the room. I feel the wetness around my fingers.

My other hand went to my breast, I pinched one nipple until it was hard. I imagine Lorenzo sucking them until they are swollen.

This isn't right, I shouldn't doing this, but on the other side it feels so good, too good. That I can't stop myself.

"Fuck." I cried biting my bottom lips, feeling wave of pleasure.

I'm so close, the tears streamed down my face, as the orgasm ripples though my body. Causing me to squeeze the sheets. I gulped, trying to catch my breath.

I cleaned up and taked a long warm bath. After that I lay down under the covers with towel around my body.

••••••

I missed mum and Luisa a little, and decided to call them on the FaceTime. Mom appears on the screen, on her face is visible sincere smile.

"Hola mamá." I say

"Hey ángel." She replied cheerfuly. I can that she was happy that I called her.
(Translation: angel)

"How are you doing? Is everything okay there?" She asks.

I chuckle at her question and say softly. "Yes mom, everything's okay. I'm a little bit exhausted from the trip, but it's really good otherwise."

"That good to hear honey." I smile and nod my head.

"How are Luisa, she's still sad or it's any better?" I questioned.

"Wait a second I will show you." She smirks, and I immediately know the answer.

"Luisa come here quickly I have a surprise for you!" She shouted.

"Look who's there!" She says to her, in the screen appears Luisa.

We chatted for about an hour, Luisa told me that she had a great time at friend Zamira birthday party. And she can't wait to see the girls again on Monday. I'm glad that they accepted her well, because Luisa's quite a difficult child and it's hard for her to accept in a new environment. She experiences everything twice as much as everyone else.

••••••

I hope you guys liked the little smut scene *wink*

In the next chapter something will gonna happen, so get your popcorn ready!!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

xoxo