Chapter 5

I finish adjusting my tie, and I leave the closet and head to the kitchen that everyday my housekeeper Agatha make my black coffee with no sugar

I finish adjusting my tie, and I leave the closet and head to the kitchen that everyday my housekeeper Agatha make my black coffee with no sugar. Without coffee I can't start my day.

"Good morning Mr.Martino the coffee is ready." She says smiling and place the coffee on the kitchen counter.

"Morning, thank you." I answer coldly to her, she nods, then leaves.

I hired her a three years ago, after I quit my old housekeeper, I was looking for a new one. She was in a difficult situation, she needed money for her son operation. I practically don't help anyone, if I don't see any benefits from it.

I'm selfish bastard I know.

She looked like a woman who has survived a lot, she told me her story. I know she didn't lie, I can read people like a open book and I gave her all the money she needed. The surgery was successful, I'm currently paying for his studies.

When I first arrived here the beginnings were though, nevertheless I managed to make the largest corporation in Los Angeles. I also have a few smaller ones around the world.

When I'm ready to leave, I go towards my white Range Rover Evoque, one of my several cars.

I was on my way to Santiago Vernández my good friend company to talk about business. We sometimes work together, however not often I wanted to talk about a few things about the meeting that I settled, it will be in a couple of weeks in Italy.

He told me a couple of days ago that his family from Spain move on in his house. He didn't see them for two years, he talked about his daughter that name I don't know, will be working for him. I wonder what she looks like....never mind.

I arrived and parked my car, I enter the building, I see all the women starting at me thinking that they can catch my attention, nevertheless I don't do relationships. I only fuck without feelings.

I often hear from my mother that when I meet the right woman I change my mind. Even though I don't believe in that bullshit.

I enter Santiago office saying "Santiago" but when I see him he isn't alone. I see the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life.

Cazzo.

"Oh, I didn't know you have a guest." I chuckle to him and look at her.

She has brown long hair which are wavy. Her blue ocean eyes scan my body, perfect little nose, big lips that I imagine are wrapped around my big cock.

She's dressed in a black dress that looks perfect on her curves. Large breast that makes my dick harder, and tiny waist.

"Lorenzo meet my daughter Valentina." Santiago says while she stands and come to me. I say to her "Nice to meet you Valentina." I extend my hand to greet her.