Chapter 19

"Everything

"Everything."

I came up with the idea that we should have a enjoyable night, while getting know each other. I hope that after this game I won't be too drunk and unconscious.

The last time I drank alcohol I was at a party with my friends, and I remember it didn't end well. I'm one of those people that doesn't need to much alcohol to be completely drunk.

But I learned my lesson.

"Have you ever played truth or dare?" I asked, I didn't know were that confidence came from me. However I don't complain.

"Yes." He answered and took a glass in his hands, sipping. I'm curious, if he will answer the questions I will ask him. I'm not sure what exactly I want to know about him, but we'll see how it turns out.

Lorenzo called the captain of the yacht, due he was only with us, and we asked him to bring us something stronger. We had a choice of different types of alcohol, however we decided to go with rum.

I usually don't drink such strong alcohol I'm not just a big fan. I consider that you can have fun without being drunk, nevertheless once in a while why not.

"I will go first." I prop my hand on my chin with interest and lick my lips.

"When you lost your virginity?" I asked, my cheeks creeped into red as I questioned him. He probably thinks that I'm stupid teenager asking him things like that.

I didn't notice that this isn't high school anymore and in front of me seats handsome man who probably is in his late twenties. My eyes widen and embarrassment draining me eniterly.

"At fifteen."

I didn't know if I was somehow old-fashioned or if it was normal to lose your virginity at this age. When I was teenager I didn't think about such things in my head, it never occurred to me.

The fact that the girls in my school often boasted that they had lost their virginity , humiliating me that I would be a virgin for the rest of my life.

However I wasn't ready for it, not yet. I preferred to wait to be sure of my decisions and not rush things.

In his face appeared devilish smirk. He fucking smirked at my reaction. I can tell that he liked this game more and more from the beginning.

We will have a lot of fun with it.

"When you touched yourself were you thinking about me?" He smirked as his white teeth displayed in order.