Chapter 25

Three months later

Three months later

It's been three months since I last saw Lorenzo. He showed no signs of life. Papá mentioned something about him a few times, he had business deal with him, however I pretended that I didn't hear that.

During that time a lot had changed, especially my personality. I became more self-confident. I started to express my opinion and don't care about the others.

Nonetheless that doesn't mean I've changed for the worse and been problematic. This situation made me raise my self-esteem and now I see myself as an attractive woman, not a lost girl anymore.

I know I may sound narcissistic now, although still a large part of the old Valentina is still there. Caring, friendly and helpful.

Nevertheless especially my sex life, after my first time I was frustrated. Of course, I masturbated myself, although that didn't make me satisfied with my needs.

That's why, since I came back from Italy, I started to sleep regularly with different men. In the beginning it was hard to admit, but no one compared to Lorenzo. I thought that I'll never find someone that will suit me and delight me.

I know it might be weird, nevertheless I still remember our first night together.

Two weeks after we had sex, I started feeling sick and feeling unwell. We didn't use a condom, Lorenzo didn't even think about ask me if I was protecting myself in any way.

For a few years I've been taking birth control. When I was younger I had huge problems with my period and I was forced to take them.

At the beginning I thought I was pregnant, however it was impossible due to the fact that I take the pills. Yet you can never be sure that you can't get pregnant.

At this point, I couldn't have a baby. I can't imagine that I would have a small human growing inside me that I would have to raise by myself at such a young age.

It turned out that I got intoxicated with some food, and I had problems with my stomach.

At the moment, I meet a man who treats me heavenly. His name is Giovanni and he's Italian, he normally lives in Italy, however recently he had some urgent business and he came to visit me.

We met in an exclusive club a month ago, which he turned out to be the owner. I was with a Layla then, she dragged me there so we could have fun and forget about the rest.

It was one of the better decisions I could have made. I wasn't entirely convinced to go there. Now I know that if I hadn't gone, I wouldn't have met such a wonderful man.