Prologue

About the Author
(updated version 3/9/23)

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ *ੈ✩‧₊˚ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Hey, I'm Kristine but people prefer to use the name. Kris. I'm the author and I wrote this story about 2 years ago. I didn't end up finishing, This was because of my busy schedule in real life. Recently, I just logged back into Wattpad again and was inspired to start revising m first story, so here I am. I hope you really enjoy, as I'm still in the process of editing it. I'm truly putting my  heart and soul not only writing this but perfecting it so I hope you enjoy the journey this book will take you on. This was my first real writing piece or work of fiction  and I'm so glad I got back into finishing and revising it so others can enjoy it as much as I do. Thank you for the support and all the people who motivated me to update and finish this story through the end!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

(ORIGINAL INTRO)

So I just wanted to say this is my first story! Haha, but when you imagine the main character, which is Spencer Reid's older sister! I want you to imagine Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, a television show. Spencer Reid is also an important part of the story as well and I will try my best to write this and make it fun for you guys! Also, this story and the character Spencer Reid is based  off of a TV show called Criminal Minds that aired from 2005 to 2020. It aired for 15 seasons. I'm taking inspiration from the show but it's also my own story (I don't own any rights or ideas of the Criminal Minds TV Series or Universe) !

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

CHARACTER LIST

||
.
*

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

BLAIR WALFDOLF AS...

Biological Name: Samantha ReidFoster Name: Fay Evens Age: 28

Foster Name: Fay Evens
Age: 28

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・