8

· ˛ ❝ penelope garcia aka babygirl ❞ ʿ 、。

· ˛ penelope garcia aka babygirl ʿ 、。

SUNDAY

Saturday was pretty fun, but I want to win over Spencer, he's my family after all. He still hasn't fully forgiven me, and I understand it will take time. So since I know he'll refuse to invite me over if I ask, I'm going to his house unannounced. Which is kind of my signature anyways.

I drive to Spencer's home

I hestitate to knock on the door, scared of him telling me to just go home. But I felt like I made some progress with him yesterday.

But I finally knock anyways

After about three knocks on the door, I hear someone walk towards the door and open it. It's him, Spencer.

"Hey, Spencer! Yes it's 8 am in the morning but I promised I'd make up for everything in the past and be a better sister, so I'm here inviting myself. And yes, it's early but I don't give you permission to complain because as your sister this is what I do, and we are going to watch a movie.

Before he can reply I invite myself in, turning on the lights.

He yawns, then rubs his eyes, trying to wake himself up.

"Fine" Spencer whispers in a tired voice

"Didn't quite hear you?"

"FINE. He yells

I just smile at him, laughing as him being angry.

"You know I'd do anything do you, Spencer I really love you.." I say to him

"Yes Fay, you've said that about 10 million times since you've came from 3 months, 10 days and 50 minutes ago." He recalls

"You remember the exact time I arrive" I grin making a face at him

"It's just an estimate. How knows really" He replies back clearing regretting what he exposed

Soon after the movie starts, Spencer is so focused on the movie just makes me smile a lot and I often make jokes to lighten the mood. He even smirks at some of them and we discuss our different point of views. It feels like old times.

"What now? Another movie?" Spencer asks

"Nope even better dancing! You just sat there Spencer and read your little book, in a nightclub. Come on." I say rolling my eyes

"I'm not very good at dancing, mom wasn't much of a dancer either." He says

"Well you have your sister here now and that has to change ASAP!" I grab him and structure him to sway his hips and feel the music.

"You know, 82% of the dancers had suffered between one and seven injuries, and thats by so called swaying your hips"

"Shut up. Now move" I command

He sways them stiffly and awkwardly and this goes on for about an hour. I try teaching him different dance moves but it never works.

"Your hopeless , Spencer. But luckily you have me, so that will change soon enough."

He just looks at me deep in thought

"I need answers Sam" He says in a serious tone .

"You know I'm Fay Evens now."

"Your so closed off now, we were never like that Fay, and your name you used to be Samantha Reid now your Fay Evens, please tell me something open up to me. I thought you had just run away but it was always weird I could never find anything on you. " He pleads giving me this saddening look

"Look Spencer, I'll always be your family and sister but a lot has happened since I was 15 and you were 8. A lifetime has passed, and as you can see I'm not the same bratty girl or even remotely the same person. But I'll explain a little bit about what happened because I do trust you, and I know you need this."

Spencer nods in compliance

Flashblack - Fay is 15

"Great so Spencer choose mom. Of course, Mom's favorite was always Spencer and he will always be closer to mom than me."

"They don't need me, I need a fresh start. I'll fake my death, it'll be easier for everyone that way."

So Fay calls her tech guys who owe her a favor , since she has evidence against them that could sent them to jail . They forge a death certificate and make things official . Samantha Reid is gone forever.

Fay exclaims excitedly. I'll miss you forever Spencer Reid, but I know you'll be happier with just mom. Fay thinks to herself.

Fay would be her new name. She loved it, she didn't know why but it was a new her.

So she turned herself in as an orphan and a social worker took her to a foster home. She stayed there for a few weeks, but a friendly guy named Mark Evens adopted her. (She didn't tell Spencer about Mark's name to protect him)

He seemed friendly, I think these next few years are going to be fun finally. Fay had thought to herself as she was only 15 at the time.

Spencer look shocked and had told me to leave.

"Please Spencer, I was horrible back then." I tried to hold his hand to comfort him .

"Get out please. I just need time. Fay." He looked to the floor.

I knew telling Spencer would hurt him but I didn't regret it. At least he didn't know how horrible Mark really was or even knew Mark's name. I couldn't risk Spencer looking Mark up or being curious.

Spencer's POV

"I can't believe Fay, or Sam she was my best friend who left to start a new life.." He starting mumbling to himself, now alone in his house

"I'm so confused and mad. I didn't think she could hurt me even deeper than she has. But I know she's a different person. I can feel it. I hope."

"I wonder if she had a normal life with a perfect family and lived her life to the fullest. I hoped that for her, that she found peace in her new life. But I didn't think I could ever even considering trusting her again. Or even forgiving her."

Spencer decides to read a book to clear and focus his thoughts/mind.