2

Fay was 14

"Flower, let's play a game, this game is going to be fun"

Fay always remembered to be quiet, Mark Evens was her foster dad and had been for a little over a year now, after he had adopted her. Mark had no spouses and no other children, at least yet.

Fay wasn't allowed to have any friends, her dad was very controlling and made sure she knew it. She was forced to watch things no child her age should have to. Fay knew Mark was crazy...but she was too scared to take any action towards him...

"Flower, I'm going to show you something special, it's part of the game . Let's go to my cabin." Mark gestured for her to come over.

As Fay walked over, she could heard screaming, and crying for help, so she started to feel terrified to see what was in there.

When he opened the door, Fay couldn't help but cringe in terror, there was a women, a girl who was a couple years older than her, probably in her 20s tied to a chair, stabbed in multiple areas. She had scars on her face and baggy eyes as if she hadn't slept in weeks. Her face was very dirty and hair was messy. Her eyes were puffy and red as if she had been crying for awhile.

," What is going on?"

"Flower, this is the game, I want you to watch what I do to her, this is something I will past on to you, it will be fun trust me sweetie" Mark insisted .

"Your an Evens, you've been one for a little over a year. Something to note about us, Evens we enjoy inflicting pain on others, so I know you'll grow to like this. You should be prepared for what I'm doing already I made you watch all those videos on killing people. You watched them right?" His voice deepened as he said those words to me.

I could feel his eyes burned through my chest, I craved in.

"Your Right. Dad. I'm an Evens.."

In the inside I was screaming for help. I had never watched any of the videos except
once when I was forced to. The worst part for me, was having to hear the awful sounds, that we're coming from that dreadful video. Every Monday, I was too paranoid to have the video not playing at all, in fear of him realizing that I was playing the videos but not directly watching them."

"Mark called them Movie Mondays, he would lock me in my room all day and slip in food from time to time and basically put on different killing films for me to watch. The first time it happened was 2 months after I'd been adopted. He was capable of acting like a normal dad for 2 whole fucking months, wish that facade had lasted longer. I thought the videos were as bad as it could get with him."

"When it first happened I kicked and screamed , and refused to watch them but then he'd just beat me, until I'd pass out from the pain and he'd pour water over my head and make me watch them by staying in my room all day. So I had no choice the first time, I watched someone brutally murdered step by step at 13. It changed my whole outlook on life. I missed my mother and Spence. From that point on, I pretended to watch them, by playing the videos all day and only watching them when he'd come by to slip me food."

"There was one time in the beginning, I couldn't take it anymore, so I started defying him instead of agreeing, I knew it'd hurt to, he'd make me suffer but I felt empowered through the pain."

"Please dad? I won't watch this, I already watch the videos please, This is insane , you need-" Fay yells at Mark.

Before Fay can finish , Mark punches Fay in the face threatening to beat her if she doesn't watch him carefully.

Fay wasn't surprised, she felt nothing it had always been something he's done to her before, when he was angered . He rather keep her silent. So she only ever listened to him and never talked back.

Fay thought to herself : "At least I know why I can't have any friends, Mark is sick. A despicable animal, not even worthy of being called x human being. I need to help this girl or get out of here before he kills me too.."

—-
Fay is snapped out of her head and flinched when Emily taps her shoulder.

"Are you okay Fay, you look lost in thought?"

" Yeah, I just don't like being touched, I'm a huge germaphobe"

" Of course I get it!"

"Looks like pretty boy and new girl have something in common" Morgan joins in.

I smile at Spencer as he looks away again, glaring at Morgan coldly for the comment.

"Well let's discuss more in our jet, get your bags and let's head out, Wheels in 30!" Hotch demands.

"We have a private jet?!"

" Yeah, don't get so excited, Fay.." Spencer rolls his eyes.

"Sorry if I upset you Dr. Spencer Reid.."

Fay sticks her tongue out at him.

Spencer just rolls his eyes at Fay, in response.