4

spencer reid supremacy '''~

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Spencer POV:

"Why is she here, in my life right now after all these years .. I just don't understand"

Reid catches Sam and Morgan looking at each other and giggling all the time, always playifully tapping each other shoulders or whispering to one another

"What is going on between her and Morgan? Morgan deserves someone better than her in his life, all she ever represented has only ever led to false promises and hope.."

"Okay guys so luckily, we are going to be filling out files, so it's a paperwork day!" Hotch announces

Reid then grabs his pile of paperwork and heads to his desk. As he sits down he feels a strong headache come upon him.

Flashback - Spencer is 8 and Fay Evens (Samantha Reid is 13)

Sam and Spencer use to be best friends, they were all each other had. They understood each other more than anyone. But at the time had different opinions about their mother's condition.

"Spencer, I can't do this anymore. I know it isn't mom's fault but I hate her. Everyday, we have to live with her schizophrenia. Her not even remembering us some days, the constant babbling. Her forgetting how to take care of herself. God Spencer I'm 13. I love you, but I want to be a normal teenager, I want you to be able to have a normal life, to live out your childhood.

"Sam, we have to be here for mom, and look it isn't so bad, she reads us books. She tries her best and it's fun to learn more and grow our brains"

"Yeah for you Spencer, but why do we have to live with that fear of turning into her. For the rest of my life, I'll have to be more careful than anyone has to , to make sure-"

"Stop, don't talk like that. You think I'm not scared too, but mom loves us and we have to be there for her, we're family... what other choices do we have"

"You can leave with me. We'll go j to foster care, we'll be taken care of for once.We can start a new life find nurses to take care of her.."

"No Sam..."

That was the last thing I said to her before she left me... I'd knew I'd lost her then..

—-
Fay rubs my hand to snap me out of it

"Don't touch me! Can you go away, please."

"Are you okay?"

"GO."

As I feel everyone staring at me, I take off to go outside, needing to clear my head. 

—-
Fays POV

God, I hate hurting Spencer. I wish he knew everything, and how only after a year of leaving that I wanted to contact him. I even would have If Mark wasn't there, trying to control me.

I start to cry, facing myself down trying not to bring attention to my messy face.

I feel a warm touch on my shoulder. It's Morgan.

"What's up-" I stumble on my words trying not to make it obvious I was sobbing.

"Princess, what's wrong, I didn't want to ask you before seeing it's none of my business but what's with you and Spencer."

"Do you like me?" Fay asks with a curious expression on her face clearly trying to deflect the question.

"I see what you did there. Trying to change the subject. Nice try." Derek chuckles at me.

I just keep a straight face, infused with a little anger that he didn't answer me. I walk away before I could say something I would regret.

He tries to grab my hand but I pull away.

I run to my car, frustrated at how stupid I was acting with Morgan just now. But also start to think back to a few weeks ago.

Mark knows about Spencer, but why hasn't he made a move. What can I do?

I know Mark all to well, he wants me to turn into him. But I hope it won't come to that. He also knows I'd do anything for my brother.
Anything.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my car door, which jolts me back to my surroundings.

It's Morgan.

"Princess look I'm sorry if I hurt you-"

Before he can  speak, I just hug him in the car, glad that he came to talk to me and check up on me after what had happened.

"Don't , you didn't do anything , but I like you Derek, a lot, and I just want to be honest about that... and I guess I had thought we had these little moments between us constantly talking or laughing, and I just feel so happy being near you." I stop my convulted rambling....

I smile at him softly as my cheeks start to turn a flushed red.

He blushes back, putting his hand on my cheek

"I like being near you too, Princess.. I
want to get to know you more.. your so closed off.."

"You can always trust me, I got your back. I'm here even when your not okay. You don't have to be perfect around me, Princess."

"I think I tell you everything you need to know about me" I sharply take his hand off my cheek.

"I don't think you do, Princess, as far as I'm concerned your a mystery. He tucks my hair back.

"Wel—l  I thi-think you shou-should go er.. um check on Spencer." Fay says flustered

Derek chuckles while simultaneously nodding his head in agreement.

Derek is so attractive. His brown eyes and big shiny smile. I can get lose in him. He makes me feel like my world is normal and mundane. Something that I haven't felt genuinely in awhile.

As I go home, i arrive to see a note signed Mark on my door

"Break up with Derek Morgan, or I might start to spiral and hurt someone from your past... Spencer Reid was his name?"

My heart drops, I start to feel this growing pit in my stomach,  and  my breathing starts to stagger, I'm hyperventilating. I call Garcia.. the first person I see on my contact list. Everything goes blurry.

"Sugar, wake up are you okay hun?"
Garcia looks at me worried.

" I'm sorry I get anxious a lot, and have these panic attacks, I just feel like I can barely breathe all the time it's weird, but I'm fine. I lie to her, trying to fake a smile.

"Anyways what go you so worried?"

"Life, I guess haha, um actully Derek, I just don't have the guts to tell him this myself but I can't see him anymore you know.."

"Fay , I don't know girl, you should talk to him yourself.. I can't do that to him, I won't." Garcia frowns at what I said.

"Your right, well in any case can I stay at your house. I'd just feel more comfy there, is that okay?"

"Yes of course! I have a spare room for you to sleep in!"

We arrive at Garcia's place and to no surprise her place is as vibrant and colorful as her outfits. Her walls filled with nerdy posters and furniture brings that widens your eyes, it's almost as like I'm brought back to my childhood, if it had been a fun one.

Before Fay could even thank her for letting her stay on her couch, she passses out.

—-
Sorry guys I keep switching from 1st to 3rd person and I hope it's not confusing , it's just hard for me not to, I think I do it out of habit. Anyways I'll try better. Lastly, if you like this story please spread the word about it to friends! That would mean a lot! Thanks. Again please don't hate too much, this is for fun and my very first story/ fanfic.