9

tw: depression, sadness, language

MONDAY MORNING

I hadn't seen Spencer since he kicked me out yesterday when we watched a movie at his place. But I knew he needed to hear what had happened to me all these years. At least only parts of it.

Nevertheless I went to work like usual.

As I entered the BAU area, I went over to my desk to put my stuff down. I had seen Spencer in Hotch's office, they were about to talk about something.

Hotch calls me in, "Fay! Can you come to my office and join me and Spencer."

"Sure." I say curious to know what he wants from me.

"You and Spencer, what is going on between you two?" He asks

"Nothing" I reply staring at Spencer who glances down

"The team is strongest when here is no conflict so if you guys can't work together, the team will fall apart. So I ask this again, what is your connection with each other." He firmly stares at us tilting his head a little.

"Fine, me and Spencer went to school together, kind of and things ended badly so there, it's stupid. We will figure things out Hotch, there's no need to worry." I reply

"Spencer?" He fixes his attention to him

"Yeah, whatever. We'll be fine Hotch."

"Okay good because we have a case guys."

We all leave his office

As Spencer is about to leave I grab his hand stopping him.

"Wait we need to talk."

"Fine, Fay. Let's talk about how you lied to Hotch so naturally just now."

"Spencer, you told me yourself you didn't him to know about how we really know each other. Plus he's a profiler if we start telling of him bits of the truth he'll start to connect the dots."

"Yeah whatever, I just thought I was getting closer to you then you hurt me. You started a new life, and yes that hurt but never coming back just doesn't make sense."

"I know. I'm so sorry but that's my story... I love you Spencer.."

"Clearly not enough to come back earlier.. look I just need time Fay, to forgive you if I can..."

"I get it..."

Spencer walks to the conference room where we discuss our cases and introduce them. I see Morgan walk over to me.

"Hey Princess, you look upset." He points my chin up to his face and caresses my cheek

I blush loving his soft hands on my face

I give in and smile. Morgan always snaps me out of  a bad mood.

"Well ever since you walked over here, I'm starting to feel a whole lot better."

He puts his hand down

"I do have that effect." He chuckles

I just push his shoulder a little,rolling my eyes

"Anyways... what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"You, Fay. At the nightclub how you  talked about you and Spencer. Something isn't adding up. I had Garcia look up any relations you too might of had, nothing came up."

"What the hell. You know what, I thought you are better than that. Invading my privacy is wrong, and it isn't any of your business."

"Regardless of what we are to each other, Morgan you had no right to do what behind my back. I thought I knew the type of guy you were, who is like to get to know better. But I think it's best we keep things professional." I add on.

I just walk away, angered that Morgan would ever cross me like that so I go to the conference room, trying to take my mind off of things.

I look up as Garcia addresses the female who is in front of me.

"Paris Finwood. She is age 37, has brunette hair and had several stab wounds post mortem. "
My heart dropped it gotten me her.. my Paris..

Garcia then sends the horrifying pictures of Paris, my best friend. I started to feel a bit light/headed , do I got up and quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Guys I'll be back." I say with a shaky voice trying not to cry

I throw up in the bathroom for a while , and just fall down on my knees to cry.

What have I done? I had told her to stay away , a few weeks ago after we lost contact. I had just figured she was mad. But she was never a brunette, I had told her to dye her hair in different color to protect he. I knew Mark was into brunettes.

I started to go crazy, I just straching everywhere on my body , my hair become very messy from me touching it in frustration

I hear a small knock on the door.

"Hello, Fay are you okay honey you looked a little off and we were just about to go to the jet, please come out." She whispers

So I did, my hair is a mess, my eyes are red and puffy and I try to get myself together so I fix my hair a little and wipe my eyes on the way back to the round table.

Everyone looks at me with a worried expression on their face

, "Is there there something I should know about?" Hotch then asks to break the silence

"No. I'm fine we should start brainstorming.." I fake a smile lying to myself.