5

﹐﹒ "I never have normal fans" ‥‧

Morgan's POV

I leave Fay's car, god she's gorgeous. I could always smell her vanilla infused perfume, with her bouncy brown hair, and hazel eyes that sparkle reflected from the sun.

I walk over to Spencer in his car, and see that he's clearly upset about something. What is going on between her and pretty boy.

I hesitate to even ask but I need to know before I can get serious with Fay.

"Hey pretty boy, you okay man?"

"Yeah I guess, why?"

"What's up with you and Fay, ever since she's gotten here you've been off, almost distant from wherever she is... do you guys have a history"

"I could ask you the same, Morgan you two have gotten awfully close."

"Kid... why are you avoiding the question?"

"I don't wanna talk about Fay and I don't have history with her, now I think I want to head back to BAU to finish the paperwork before tomorrow.See you later."

Before I could reply back, he hurries away from me.

"Why is he acting so weird, were they a thing or something.."

Morgan has an idea that pops into his head, Garcia is still working tonight..

He gives her a call

"Babygirl, I need you to do something for me"

"Anything for you, sugar" Garcia replies back with a playful smirk on her face

Morgan at the same time grins to himself: "What would I do without her"

"Ok now baby girl, I need you to look up Fay Evens, and if there is any connection to Spencer at all"

"Our Spencer?" Garcia says in a worried tone

"Look, I know how it sounds but I just need to know... you've seen it too babygirl, how they act towards each other"

"Yes, I'm on it." She quickly taps her keyboard and gets results.

"Look Morgan there's nothing, I've look through all the databases, Fay Evens has no relations to Spencer Reid at all, didn't go to the same school, or meet anywhere as far as I'm concerned."

"What's this all about ..chocolate thunder?"

"Nevermind, well whatever it is, I'm going to get to the bottom of it..thank you babygirl love you.." Morgan says as he hangs up the phone.

—-
Fays POV
* At Garcia's place *

Fay wakes up. She tiptoes out of Garcia's place careful not to wake her up.

I need to focus, Mark knows where I live now. But he expects me to move, so he can control me, make me live in fear. I won't let him anymore. I can't take anymore of this, I'm going to face him, stop being a coward. I need to take back my life, this way he starts to devolve.

Mark thrives off of controlling me, and I've only allowed him to do so for this long, in fear of losing Spencer. But I can control him instead, manipulate the situation.

As I drive home and I'm back at my door, I notice the note from yesterday about Derek. I crumble it up and throw it in the trash.

It's a new day and I need to get ready for work. I wear this burgundy top and black pants as well as these cute black flats. It's time to go to the the BAU.

I arrive there and as I enter the building I'm greeted by Emily.

"Hey Prentiss, how are you?"

"Hey, I'm great but your not going to be we just got this new case" She gestures me to hurry inside with her.

"How great" I reply sarcastically

As usual we review the case, and go to the area where it happened, but this unsub was very predictable and we managed to profile him quickly. We had eventually found him, the unsub was male, and after he was arrested he soon confessed, leading us to be able to go home early with a solved case.

"Wish it was that easy to chase all the bad guys" I sighed.

"Yeah but we've caught one today, let's be happy with that"

"I can agree to that" Rossi grins.

"Well I'm going to head out! I have a lot I need to do, bye guys!"

Garcia hurries over to everyone

"Wait Fay! We should do something, a teaming bonding event to get to know Fay. Tomorrow, it's Saturday right. Why don't we all go to the club and get drinks. Who's in?"

"Sorry, but tomorrow Rossi has a date with pasta"

"Okay anyone else?" Garcia asks

Everyone nods, except Hotch who hesitates at first but decides he can't because of take care of his son, Jack. Spencer just makes up an excuse to get out of it.

"Oh come on Spencer live a little, have fun with us" Garcia teases him.

"Thanks but I'd rather not go out, with the group we have currently" He mutters to himself but everyone still hears him

Spencer walks out the door

"Um I guess Spencer doesn't like me very much."

"Well anyways I really need to go but see you all Saturday!" Fay smiles eager to go.

Fay then goes to her car and starts to engine to drive to her house

There's a few renovations she has to make...