3

Before I continue I wanted to say, I'm going to make longer chapters! So I hope you enjoy, and I'll be trying to update daily.

These flowers are paula fays ! *Wink wink*

—-

As we got on the jet, Fay decided to sit next to Morgan, even though she wanted to sit near Spencer.

He had made it clear he didn't want anyone sitting near him, with his books and bags scattered all over.

"Okay let's get more into the case. So we know the unsub leaves their victims exposed and they are all petite,with brunette hair, strangely they all look to be about 20 or in their mid 20s but why.."

" It's a substitute for the real person who the unsub wants to take their anger out on.." Fay knew the answer but didn't say anything.

Fay could speak about the information she knew but felt responsible, so she decided to take matters into her own hands, she knew it was Mark again, that this was some sick game he was playing with her. She remembered back to the victim he had in his cabin. The first victim he ever showed her. She was brunette. Shit.

"The unsub a sadist, they gets off on stabbing them, making them feel vulnerable, helpless" Spencer answers

"Yes Spence, but wait something bothers me though, the note that was left behind, who was it directed towards" JJ replies.

"Hmm, there could be an individual they want to impress" Morgan adds on

"One more thing, the unsub definitely is indicating he's a male. The way he leaves his victims exposed, wanting to show his dominance over them. This is definitely a classical case of trying to show his extreme masculinity." Fay replies.

"Still we need more of indication before we can profile the unsub as a male. This is good work guys.." Hotch smiles slightly at Fay.

"Let's talk more about the unsub's profile after we gather information from the crime scene and location it happened. We'll see how our unsub thinks..."

The jet lands in Irvine, California. The BAU team gets off the plane. Hotch reviews the the plans and what people will be on which teams for certain tasks.

"Reid and Evens, I want you to go to the crime scene, Rossi, JJ, you'll come to me to go to the precinct to introduce and make our statement following the case." He looks around at the team,"Prentiss and Morgan you go to the morgue to see what they can tell you about the victim."

Fay decides to drive the car and there is an awkward silence as both Fay and Spencer enter opposites sides of the vehicle. It doesn't last last long.