~Chapter nine~

~Chapter nine~

Monday.

The first day of the week.

Some may like the day, others, and the most likely, hate it with a passion. The people who like it, are usually the ones who wear flower crowns and happy colored dresses and tie-dye shirts. In other words, hipsters and hippies, or as I like to call them, tree huggers. I'm in the second category. The one who stays up all night on the weekends, doing useless stuff like Netflix or sleeping during the day.

So here I am, with my head on the table, slipping in and out of sleep, while Eli and Marcus eat their breakfast.

"Bella, are you alright? Are you going to eat something?" Eli asked

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired, and I'm not really hungry." I say.

Uncle Markus voice speaks up, "You may not be hungry now but you will later, so eat up." He says while placing a plate of eggs and biscuits. I just take it wordlessly and start to nibble at the biscuit. I haven't been hungry these past days and have lost a few pounds be not eating.

I finish half of one of my biscuits and look at the clock on the wall. '7:43' it reads. I sigh and push myself up out of my chair. I say goodbye to Eli and Marcus then walk out the front door. I walk toward my truck and get in, switching on the radio in the process.

As I make my way to school I silently dread it. I have a history test and forgot to study. Oh well, I'll just wing it.

+++++

Bringgg!

The last bell of the day rings and in a flash I'm up and out of my seat as out the door, making my way to my car and fast as I can. Its not that I don't want to see Jared and Taylor- I'm just not in the mood to talk.

As I'm rushing down the hallway I faintly head someone call my name. I grown and spin around, only to be met with ocean blue eyes

"Well someone's in a great mood." David says, amusement clear in his eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask. I really need to get back to the house- I'm gonna miss my favorite tv show, the walking dead.

"Oh I just wanted to say hi- so, Hi." he smiles again. I really just want to smack that smile off his face- I can't concentrate.

"Okay, well, hi to you too then. Is that all?" I ask.

I little red climbs up his neck and I realize he's blushing. I mentally swoon.

"Uh, um, ya, that's all." He stutters out, his face heating up even more now. I just smile at his cuteness.

"Well, um, I guess all go now- bye Izzy." he smiles and gives me a small wave, then walks to his car.

Gosh why does he have to be like that? He's literally perfection. But then again, under every happy smile is a hurting heart. And I will find out what's his story- no matter the cost.

+++++

I walk I the front doors to my uncles house, and am hit with the smell of grilling onions and meat. I breath in the smell and sigh in contentment. I shut the front door and hear Marcus yell from the kitchen,

"That you Isabella?"

"Yeah it's me!" I yell back. I walk toward the kitchen and step inside.

"How was school?" He asks turning ever so slightly as he hears me nearing.

"Good, pretty sure I flunked my history text though." I said with a sigh.

"Great, I'm not going to have to give a little parental lecturer about how grades matter am I?" He jokes. I laugh and shake my head.

"No, that won't be needed."

"Good, cause I'm no good at that type of stuff." he laughs.

Just then Eli comes bouncing down the stairs mad into the kitchen.

"Bella!" Eli screeches and runs to give me a hug.

I laugh a hug him back. "How are you squirt? Learn anything new at school?" I ask. I love how he's ten but still gives me hugs. Plus he's so childish, it cute.

"Great! We didn't really learn anything knew, just the usual." He shrugs. I just nod and let go of him and he steps out of the hug.

"Alright, dinners ready so go sit down at the table please." Marcuse says. Eli and I both walk over to the table and sit down while Marcus brings the food over. He grilled up some steak and also made some mashed potatoes and corn.

While he sits them down, he says grace and we dig in. I'm so busy eating I don't realize that uncle Marcus has set down his fork and is looking at me, I only notice him starring when I look up and catch his eye.

"What?" I ask.

"Isabella, I know that you've been dealing with nightmares and panic attacks recently, and I wanted to tell you something." he says, looking me directly in the eyes. By now Eli has also set down his fork and is now listening to our conversation.

"Yes?" I ask, confused. I didn't think anyone knew- I've been hiding them so well.

"Well, one of my employees at the restaurant used to have panic attacks, and I asked her what she did to get rid if then." he said, still not breaking eye contact.

I was getting nervous. Uncle Marcus is never this serious.

"Okay, I just want you to hear me out- don't speak until I finished talking, alright?" He says seriously. I just nod in confirmation.

He takes a deep breath. "Well, she said that she took some medication, but then I said I didn't want you on drugs so that was a no go, but she also said she went to a support group." Alright, now I'm getting really uneasy.

Then he said the words I was hoping he wouldn't say- the word I was dreading.

"Isabella, I sighed you up for a support group, it's tomorrow at 6:00."

+++++

//AN// Dun Dun DUNNN!!

Wow, this is a short chapter, even though it took me along time to write it...

So you guys are up for a surprise..

How do you like the new cover I made? Should I change it? Comment and let me know!!

I can't think of any questions so ya...

Anyways, the music video is Iris be the Goo Goo dolls. I love this song.

Bye my lovelys!!

Vote. Comment. FAN!