~Chapter three ~

~Chapter 3~

Time flew by and the next thing I know is that I'm walking out of my new school back to my Truck. I honesty can't wait til I get back to the house, me and Eli were planing a Disney movie marathon. I know, childish. But hey? You can never be to old for Disney.
When I got home I got out of my car and ran up the front sets of my uncles house. He wasn't home, even though he's the owner if his restaurant he still has to go and make sure everything is as clean as a whistle.

"Eli! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked though the front door.

"Bella!" Eli called from upstairs. I heard his feet pounding against the floor, while he ran to greet me.
Once he got to me, he greeted me with a warm hug.
"Hey squirt. How was school? Meet anybody?" I asked.
"It was great! I met some kids in my math class who I think like me,
But ya never know." He said sadly, but it only lasted a second then he was back to his normal cheery self.
"Are we going to start our movie marathon now?" He asked hopefully.
"Ya just go turn on the tv and Ill order some pizza. Pepperoni, right?"I asked.
"Right!" He replied.
Once I ordered the pizza, we put in the first movie, finding nemo. One of my favorites.
It was in the middle of the movie when uncle Marcus came though the front door, he sat down right beside us and took a piece of pizza from the box and started eating it.
Even though no words were exchanged, I could tell that he had a long day at work from the dark circles under his eyes. I almost asked him if he was okay, but when I look over again, he was out like a light.
We were on our 5 movie and I was getting tired, so I decided to go upstairs and finish my home work before I go to bed. Once I finished I got ready for bed and I couldn't help but think about my little encounter with the blue eyed football player. Shaking my head from the thought of it, I got into my bed and slowly drifted of to sleep.

++++++

//AN// sorry it was short, the next chapter will probably be longer :)