~Chapter twelve~

~Chapter twelve~

My mind is groggy and my eyes have dark black circles under them as I step out of my car onto the hard concrete parking lot of school.

Last nights night horror was one of the worst I've had in a while. Except this time, before we crashed- I saw the drivers face, only to be met with David's ocean blue eyes. Only, they didn't hold the kind and caring look in them. No, they held something harsh, and well, evil.

I make my way towards the schools front doors and walk up the steps, I feel a sudden force, pushing me forward.

"Hi Bella!"

Ah. Taylor.

"Hey Taylor."

"Awe, what's the matter?" Taylor says as she swings her arm over my shoulder.

Everything. "Just tired" I say as I force a small smile.

"Well, I'm going to take you to the mall after school to cheer you up, okay?" She says, with her bright smile plastered on her face.

"Alright."

"Great!" She says beaming.

We walk down the hall towards our history class, Taylor's arm still on my shoulder. She talks about different stuff- like what she's going to be looking for at the mall, such as a new dress, skinny jeans, and tank tops. I just need new converses.

As we're talking I feel another arm go around my other shoulder and I look up to she Jared's brown eyes.

"Hey guys! What's up?" He asks beaming. How can they be so happy this early?

"Nothing much! We're just taking about what we're getting at the mall after school." Taylor says, smiling at Jared. I'm feeling like a third wheel with both of their arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"What? You didn't invite me?" Jared says, faking a pout.

"Oh posh. I was just about to ask is you wanted to come."

Jared takes a dramatic sigh. "Well- I don't know, I have a very busy schedule you know." Taylor scoffs.

"What, do you have to pick your little sister up form band practice?" She says jokingly.

"No. I only do that on Tuesdays." he says and Taylor rolls her eyes.

We finally arrive at class, and we all sit down in our seats. Mr. Montgomery opens with a lecture about the 'remember the Alamo' speech and I sigh. This is going to be a long day.

+++++

//AN\\ hey guys! I have the chapter up! It took awhile, but I've been REALLY busy.

This chapter is kinda just a filler, the next one their going to the mall, I PROMISE it'll be longer.

Questions-

-Who's your favorite super hero?
Thor!!!

-What's your favorite disney charter?
Tinker bell or Captain Jack Sparrow.

The song is 'The lonely' by Christina Perri.

Vote. Comment. FAN!