~Chapter two~

~Chapter 2~

You know in those movies were the new girl walks in, and then everyone just stares at her?

Well that didn't happen here. My wish was granted. Nobody even glanced my way, but honestly, I was expecting that. Im not one to stand out, I always blend in with the crowds.
As I got to the front desk a small Chinese lady sat there typing away at her computer.

She looked young, maybe 24. She was wearing dress slacks and a dark purple blouse. Once she noticed my presence, she stopped typing and look over at me and smiled.

"Hello love! What may I do for you?" She said with a sweet smile.

"Hi, my names Isabella Parker, I'm new and was wondering if I could get my schedule?" I said with a shy look.

"Of course! Let me just print it out for you!" She said in a high cheery voice. How can she be so energetic on a Monday? On the first day of school even?!
As she printed it out and handed it to me I studied it and wondered if I will be able to find my classes. At my old school there wasn't that much people, so the school was small.

My schedule went like this:
1st period- history
2nd period- science
3rd period- math
-Lunch-
4th period- free
5th period- English
6th period- choir

While I tried to look for my class, I ran into a wall and fell on the ground, all of my books and supplies scattering on the floor.

When I looked up I realized that I didn't run into a wall, but a person. He looked like one of the football players that I saw this morning.
He was tall, 6"7 at the least, and had dark brown hair, almost black, and the most striking dark blue eyes you would have ever seen. He was wearing a varsity football jacket which indicated that he was, infact, a football player. And behind him was all the other football players.

I can literally feel everybody stop and stare at what had just taken place. 'So much for trying not to draw any attention to me.' I thought in my head.

"Are you alright?" He said, as he started to help picking up my things.
"I-ah..." I stutter and I can feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

"I'm David. Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before." He said as he stuck out his hand to pull me up.

I just give a shy little nod at his question, not trusting my voice, and look at the ground. This is part of the reason I didn't have very much friends at my old school. I couldn't talk to anybody, even if I wanted to.

"Well, it was nice meeting you..." David trailed off not knowing my name.

"Isabella.." I whispered, still looking at the ground.
"Well, it was nice meeting you Isabella. Ill see you around." He smiled, and then he walked away, with his friends following close behind.

By then everyone had stopped looking at me and continued on with there way to there classes.

The bell brings me out of my thoughts, which reminds me, I should probably start looking for my class.
When I finally find my class I'm 5 minutes late. I knock quietly on the door open it.
"Ah! You must be my new student Isabella, my name is Mr. Montgomery, your history teacher. Just have a seat in any free chair." My teacher said.

I just gave another nod and took a seat near the back.
As he continued on with his lecher about the American Revaluation. I didn't really pay much attention. I had already learned about it last year, so it didn't really matter.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I tensed. I turned around slowly and looked at the person who had caused my discomfort. It's was a girl. She had fiery red hair, and the most amazing emerald green eyes. She smiled, and extended her hand to me to shake.

"Hi! I'm Taylor! I assume your new hear, and I just wanted to introduce myself, and was wondering if you would like to hang out or something? We could go to the mall or-"

While she went on with her blabbing, she was cut short by the guy next to her, he had dirty blond hair and brown eyes.

"Your going to scare her away Tay." The guy laughed.

She scrunched her nose and huffed. "Oh shut up. I'm trying to make a friend here. And your not helping Jarred."

The blond, Jarred, just laughed again, earning a glare from Mr. Montgomery.

"Is there something you would like to share with the class Mr. Preston? If not, then please keep your thoughts to your self." Taylor snickered at this, but didn't say anything, while Jarred just huffed annoyingly and glared and her from her side. They kept quiet through the rest if the class leaving me to my thoughts.

++++++

Science went smoothly and I thought that I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of anyone today. WRONG. Everything went wrong in math. I always hated that subject. Apparently, my teacher Mrs. Dodds, had it out for me. Okay. She probably didn't try to make me look like a fool in front of the class, but still. She told me to get up in front of the entire class and introduce myself. I stuttered all the way through it. My face is still hot from all the embarrassment. I probably look like a freakin' tomato!

Mrs. Dodds reminded me of the teacher in the first Percy Jackson book, she had brown hair that was slightly greying, and her teeth look like not even a crowbar could straiten them. Which in all honesty I don't think a crowbar can be used as a straightener but you get my point. She had the most uncomfortable looking clothes on, she was wearing a long grey skirt and a old sweater, but they looked like they were made out of pure wool, or that scratchy fleece fabric.

Math was same as history and science, I was ahead a few chapters so I didn't really pay any attention. I just stared at the clock on the wall, waiting for school to be over.

++++++

I was brought out of my thoughts when the bell rang, telling us it's time for lunch. As I made my way to the cafeteria, I was hoping to escape to the music room to see what type of instruments they have.

I made my way to the music room in the now empty hall ways. I brought my sack lunch and ate while I look around the room, everything was so clean, like none of the instruments had been touched before. I sat down at the piano and started to play. As I played, I just got lost in the music, and I barely heard the bell go off telling us to go back to our classes. I solemnly got up and made my way to my next class.

++++++

//AN// heres the 2nd chapter! do y'all like? Comment, like, vote!