~Chapter eleven~

~Chapter eleven~

Shock.

That's the only emotion I can describe it as. Shock and confusion.

Looking back, I should've seen the signs- he always wore bracelets and long sleeve shirts.

Still caught up in my thoughts, I didn't realize it was my turn.

"Alright, next?" Mrs. Walter says, looking directly at me.

This time I also make eye contact with David. "Um, my name is Isabella and I suffer from a post trauma disorder, nightmares, panic attacks, and depression." I can tell David is, like me, very surprised at this. He just sits across from me, his mouth agape.

"Aright, we're here for you Isabella," said Mrs. Walker as she smiles at me, "next?" It goes on from there, people telling their names and problems, one girl broke down in tears while she was saying hers. Apparently she was physically and emotionally abused at school, to the point where she almost committed suicide. My heart went out to her.

When everyone was done with their turn, she said that since this was the first session that we won't be getting into the deep stuff just yet. Her words not mine.

We are dismissed and I gather my stuff and get up out of my chair. I walk out the door and head down the hallway, as I'm nearing the front door, I hear my name being called by a familiar voice.

"Isabella!"

I stop walking but don't turn around.

"Hey, Izzy, how ya been?" David asks. I finally face him. I can't see it. How could someone abuse a guy like him? He's not only like a giant teddy bear, but also the sweetest person I know.

"I've been better, you?" I give a fake smile and look up at his face.

"Meh. My moms making come to this place. It's kinda depressing." David jokes as he looks around at all the people passing us.

"Yeah, my uncle's making me come also." I give a little laugh.

"Oh, you don't live with your parents?"

There. The most innocent of questions makes my head spin and my face pale.

"Um, no not at the moment." I barely get it out. David can probably see my change of mood and give me a curious look.

Warning bells go off in my head- telling me trust no one. No one cares. You'll scare him off if he knows the truth.

"Well I should probably go, my little bother is waiting for me." I say, and I try to step around him.

"Wait," he grabs my arm. It takes everything in me not to flinch and rip it away. "look, um, nobody at school knows about this- and I would like it to stay like that. And I'm sorry if it a personal matter- I didn't mean to afend you in any way, it's just-"

"You didn't afend me" I cut him off, and he looks a little shocked.
"And don't worry, I won't tell."

"Well, um, okay then." he awkwardly lets go of my arm, and I take this chance to step around him.

"I'll see you at school?" He calls after me, as I'm about to get in my truck.

"Maybe." I yell back, without turning around.

+++++

//AN\\ Hello!

Wow This is a short chapter. Well anyway, hope you like the it.

-Questions-

-If you could be a charter, who would it be?
Mines probably Thor.

-What's your favorite movie?
...Thor.

There's a new cover for the book, I think I'm going to change it. Tell me what you guys think!

The song is wherever you will go

Comment your answers!

Vote. Comment. FAN.