STORY INDEX

Hi lovelies!

I absolutely love getting DMs from you wonderful readers, and a common theme is to ask which chapter a particular part of the story unfolds in... 

But, with ninety chapters and approx 400,000 words, it's hard for me to keep it straight too!

So I've outlined the chapters below... Just for reference, in case you want to dip back in and revisit any specific parts of Harry and Eloise's story. I've tacked their one-shots from my other book, Maybe One Day, at the bottom too. 

There will obviously be SPOILERS in the chapter summaries, so if you're still reading the story, BE WARNED not to scroll too far down yet!!

I hope you find it interesting and a little like a walk down memory lane for Harry and Eloise... I'd so love to know your favourite chapters and plot twists?! 

Thank you all again so much for all your incredible support on this story. It means the world to me, and every single read, vote and comment is so, so appreciated.

My DMs are of course always open, and please never hesitate to get in touch. 

Carrie xx

1  |  Back to you (Prologue)

24 Sep '16  |  London  |  Mature

Eloise returns to Harry, just in time to celebrate their first (official) anniversary.

2  |  You, again

7-8 Jan '15  |  NYC; London  |  Mature (ish)

Harry bumps into Eloise in the BA lounge at JFK and they share a flight home. Just the next day, they happen to attend the same late-night yoga class. His princely charm scores him an invitation back to her flat, where things get a little flirtatious and they succumb to temptation. But he holds out - just - and insists they wait for their time to be right.

3.1  |  You & I

4 Jul '15  |  LA & Malibu

Harry and Eloise are reunited when she's a surprise addition to a celebratory 4th July weekend at the beach. Just one karaoke-fuelled road trip down the Pacific Coast Highway has almost everyone else just as smitten as Harry.

3.2  |  You & I

4 Jul '15 (continued)  |  Malibu

Out running errands in Malibu, Harry and Eloise bump into Rosie and Jason, and then Xander too. Back at the beach house for an afternoon of fun, when Harry heads off to make a quick appearance at the Nobu party, a snap of Eloise putting some preppy guys in their place has him dashing straight back.

3.3  |  You & I

4 Jul '15 (continued)  |  Malibu

Beach volleyball celebrations see Harry and Eloise getting closer. Whilst getting ready, and then at the private party at Café Habana, they continue upping the ante of their flirtation.

3.4  |  You & I

4-5 Jul '15  |  Malibu  |  Mature

After lighting up the beach, the fireworks continue into the bedroom as Harry and Eloise spend their first night together.