4.9 | You with me

27th December 2015

Eloise wakes early to the dancing light off the turquoise water filtering though the gauzy curtains at the balcony door.

Harry's dead to the world and, for once, not clinging to her like a limpet.

Suppressing a throaty groan after a delicious full body stretch, she rolls on to her side and stares unashamedly.

Soft snores escape through his parted, pink, pillowy lips. A shadow of stubble dots his sharp jaw. The light bouncing off the hammered metal detail of the headboard draws her eye to the rich tones of his hair.

She can't help herself and stretches the arm bent under her head to reach across his pillow to softly rake her fingertips through his curls and across his scalp.

She holds her breath as he huffs in a deeper one. He remains asleep but angles his head down into his pillow.

Rapt, she grins at seeing his nose scrunch. He's adorable.  And he's hers.

She reaches behind her for her phone and flicks it to silent before swiping across for the camera to snap a close up shot.

He dips a shoulder and angles his body further into the mattress as he snuffles through his nose into the pillow.

She stills and holds her breath again, smiling at his little grunt before she just makes out the hushed "Oh, baby" falling from his lips. Mumbled, but unmistakable. She casts an eye down to his hips, shifting slightly. Wow, okay.

When he repeats it again, followed by a sigh, the temptation is too much. Shuffling carefully closer, she slides her hand under the sheet down between them.

Then she waits; the anticipation building.

When he huffs another breath and tilts his hips again, the edge of her pinky grazes him.

She lays stock still as he sucks in a shaky breath. Eyes flitting behind his eyelids, she's pretty sure he's still fast asleep.

Anticipating his movement, when his hips shift again to press down into the mattress, she ends up cupping him gently.

His soft groan deepens as she squeezes her fingers around him - warm and silky smooth and straining.

"Babe...", he grunts.

Flexing her wrist as much as she can between his weight and the soft mattress, she curls her fingers as she slides up and down his length. Stretching down to circle over the tip, she trails her fingers through the beads of pre-come before sliding back up.

At his more pronounced gasp, she cuts her eyes back up and jumps to see his soft jade stare and lips curving into a disbelieving smirk.

In her surprise, she jerks the hand still holding the camera, unknowingly snapping another picture.

"Definitely still dreaming", he chuckles lowly, reaching for the nape of her neck to roll back and tug her in for a kiss.

She meets his lips but resists his pull, leaning back, despite his whine, to start crawling backwards, intent on finishing what she'd started.

He throws the crook of his arm over his eyes and arches his back in a stretch of his own as he grits out "Oh, baby...". Not for the last time.

>

They both still and he swallows his gasp - she swallows around something else - when there's a knock at the door.

"H, you up?".

He has to bite into the meat of his forearm to stop himself wailing at hearing his mum's voice in his current state.

Eloise's vibrating snigger is not helping matters. She's evidently not going to be any help here. He flexes his fingers into her scalp in warning.