8.1 | Only you

5th March 2017

With a bit of a scramble after his surprise, Eloise and Harry arrive back in London on Sunday morning, accompanied by Jeff too.

After a quiet afternoon unpacking and repacking again, ready for their holiday, Eloise leaves the boys reviewing the schedule for the busy couple of days ahead and the few things Harry needs to be aware of whilst they'll be away.

She pops out for dinner at the local pub with Ollie, keen to catch up properly for the first time since his break up in the New Year.

>
>

6th March 2017

The next morning, they have an early start, meeting his stylist, Harry Lambert, and Creative Director, Molly, for a day of fittings for upcoming photoshoots, editorial shoots, the music video, and to chat about the latest ideas for the tour.

Keen to keep her close and always appreciative of her good eye, Harry insists Eloise comes along too. He tries pitching it as the beginning of their holiday.

But she'd never turn down a day hanging out with him and his fun team; not least when he's likely to spend at least half of it stripped down to his boxers.

Yes, please.

>
>

7th March 2017

It's yet another early start on Tuesday, shooting the artwork for his debut album with the photographer Harley Weir.

When Eloise arrives at the north London studio later that morning, after meeting her agent, Charles, for a breakfast meeting, the shots are already looking achingly beautiful.

The arty pink and petal-strewn aesthetic and the moody and reflective feel are suitably suggestive of a rebirth or at least a reimagining.

There's a vulnerability and sensitivity to the poses and images; with his face always at least partially obscured, and the focus on the bare skin of his back, largely free of his easily identifiable ink.

His pretty features - the captivating crystalline sage green of his eyes in the studio lighting, defined cheekbones, the soft pink of his cupid's bow lips, and wet hair curling into twisted tendrils - are offset by the toned muscles of his lean frame, showcased in clinging damp fabrics in a variety of recumbent poses.

Harry, as always, lightens the mood. He chases her around the studio all afternoon wanting soggy hugs; aggressively so in the blue velvet suit - knowing the feel of the fabric makes her skin crawl. Who knew it's even worse wet than dry?

She is still picking petals and other detritus from the milky pink water out of his hair on the drive home.

They order in some sushi for dinner before heading straight upstairs early; to shower, finish packing and climb into bed, setting one final alarm clock.

>
>

8th March 2017

They've all been quietly dozing in the car since their pick-up at 4.15am, so are taken aback when they're unexpectedly set upon by the few paparazzi loitering outside Heathrow Terminal 5 departures.

The pop of the camera flashes against the dark of the early morning is disorientating.

Whether the photographers were tipped off or just got lucky, they wind into a frenzy as soon as they spot him.

Louis' woes have continued. Having split with Danielle in early January, he's now back together with Eleanor. When they landed at LAX together a couple of days ago, he'd shockingly been arrested after alleged altercations with a paparazzo and a couple of so-called fans.