11.8 | You're it

7th March 2019

After their surprise party, Harry and Eloise spent a day settling in back at home and hanging out with Anne, then awoke early on Thursday morning, ready for a busy day of meetings.

It's her first direct look at 'businessman Harry' in action - he with his own record label imprint, various licensing, publishing and touring companies, and extensive investment and property portfolios.

And, yeah, CEO Harry absolutely does things to her.

Having been jovially chatting as he set about making coffees beforehand, he impressively centres himself by the time they all take their seats, soon showcasing both an enviable laser focus, and a startling clarity of thought and communication. Cool yet commanding, deliberate yet decisive.

Mature - for the most part - and an old soul, it's incredibly easy to forget that he's just twenty-five. But, in reality, he's been hard at work for almost a decade already; learning the ropes and successfully navigating a multi-faceted career in a weird and wonderfully complicated industry.

From his seat at the head of the dining table, Harry charmingly commands the meeting, the room, and all his elders within it; two senior partners from an exclusive property brokerage firm, plus his financial adviser, investment manager and lawyer.

Eloise, Anne and his assistant, Emma, round out the table.

>

After neatly explaining their brief, budget and timeline - and making a point to include Eloise and check if his mum has any suggestions - he eventually draws the meeting to a close.

Once Emma sees their guests out, they top up their coffees and chat with her and Anne for a bit, before they both soon head out on errands of their own.

"I'll be back in half an hour or so. Text me if you think of anything else for the shopping list whilst I'm out". Anne bids them goodbye over her shoulder as she follows Emma out the door.

As soon as it closes behind them, Eloise rounds on Harry.

Dropping her mug to the marble worktop with a clatter, she pivots neatly to face him and hooks a finger into the belt loop of his smart navy trousers.

Stepping closer, she runs her hands up his defined torso over his crisp white shirt; first over his pecs and then past the meat of his shoulders, before crossing her straight arms behind his neck and pulling herself flush against him.

Wasting no time at all, she reaches up and finds his lips in a needy, heated kiss, swallowing his surprised groan.

Taken aback, he discards his coffee too, before wrapping his strong arms around her, pulling her closer still.

Gasping for breath, he cranes his neck back and lets his groan taper into a chuckle. "Fuck! Not that I'm complaining, at all, but what's got into you?", he grins, tugging at her hair to tip her head back to expose the long column of her neck to him.

"Businessman you is so fucking hot, baby", she pants, squirming against him. "Every time one of them called you Mr. Styles I had to cross my legs tighter", she admits, biting her lip.

"Fuck", he groans, pressing against her, trying to find some friction.

"And, God, when you introduced me as your fiancée?".

"Yeah? I knew you liked that; could see you shifting on your seat... Too damn obvious, baby", he chuckles lowly.

"Me? You're such a tease!", she giggles exasperatedly, knowing resistance is futile.

But, with just a little nip against her pulsing jugular, she comes back to her senses. With a whine, she rolls her hips into his to distract him as she leans back, away from his descent, lathing open-mouthed kisses from her ear towards the tops of her breasts. "No! No hickeys, not before my audition".