9.4 | All yours

22nd September 2017

They share matching groans when Eloise's alarm goes off at 7am on Friday morning.

Burrowing into the duvet, she's indulging in a delicious full body stretch when he rolls on top of her, swiping blindly at her phone on her nightstand.

Instead of rolling away, he flops down and nuzzles into her neck, nosing the silk camisole straps off her shoulders as he presses kisses along her collarbone.

"H, we really don't have time for this...", she sighs dejectedly, running her hands over his back and down to his bum.

"...That wasn't massively convincing", he chuckles, pressing his hips into hers.

"Well, you can be pretty compelling", she concedes, "But you're no wizard, Harry... Come on, up, up!", she squeezes his bum cheekily.

"Oh, something's definitely up...", he gripes lowly, rolling dejectedly off her.

She follows him to squish his cheeks. "Don't huff! How's you head?", she asks suspiciously.

"Throbbing a bit", he pinches the bridge of his nose. Peeking one eye open he adds, "...Both of them", with a wink and another flex of his hips.

Raising an eyebrow, she braces her hands either side of his shoulders and pulls herself up to straddle his hips. Bending slowly forward, she cants her hips into his, making him hiss at the pressure, and drops her lips to his neck to plant open mouthed kisses up towards his ear. "Should have thought of that before you passed out on me last night, then!", she whispers.

Popping up to all fours, she pecks a chaste kiss to his lips before jumping up, too quick for him to catch her. Laughing as she strips off his oversized t-shirt on her way to the ensuite, she tosses it back to land square in his face.

>

He'd kicked off Anne's 'month of fun' yesterday with an early dinner at Providence on Melrose Avenue.  After the indulgent seafood tasting menu, they'd dropped Gemma at LAX, for her late flight home for a friend's wedding in London.

With her early shoot looming, Eloise had been designated driver, letting the three of them make the most of their last night all together.

Anne and Harry had unwisely cracked open another bottle of wine when they arrived back home. Calling it a night after breaking up their dance party in the kitchen, Eloise had batted off his roving hands and bawdy comments all the way upstairs, but then emerged from the ensuite only to find him already fast asleep with his jeans only half off.

He has an ever-updating list of special treats and activities planned for her - one a day for the next thirty days - in the run up to her big birthday.

Never having wanted to cramp his style with the boys, she's joining him on tour for the very first time, and already buzzing for the month ahead.  And he hasn't even yet told her the extent of his plans, in the fear she'd threaten to run off home at the fuss and expense.

After their slap up dinner to kick things off, the list also includes trips to Dollywood and Graceland, a night at a cowboy dude ranch in Arizona, tickets to a Broadway show and a baseball game, and sessions at a tattoo parlour, with a jewellery designer and even a custom Gucci commission of her own design.

Eloise isn't quite sure which of them is more excited for their extended time together. She and Gemma had been lamenting the fear of missing out already, but only encouraged the twinkle in Harry's eye each time he excitedly told them about a new idea.

She suspects, having had assistants and managers galore since the age of sixteen, he's experiencing the thrill of accomplishing a little life admin - the satisfaction of having ideas and being directly accountable for seeing them come to fruition.